Europaeische Reiseversicherung AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis - New Report Available
Recently published research from World Market Intelligence, "Europaeische Reiseversicherung AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 16:22:56
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Europaeische Reiseversicherung AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Europaeische Reiseversicherung AG (ERV) specializes in providing travel insurance in Germany and across other global strategic locations. It offers a range of products and services such as travel insurance, professional liability insurance, airline failure insurance, insolvency insurance, corporate insurance, 24-hour medical assistance service and e-business services. The company has branch offices in Italy, Ireland, the UK, Poland and Portugal. Furthermore, it has representative offices in India, China, Thailand, Turkey and Mexico, and a sales agency in Turkey. ERV owns and manages subsidiaries in Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Ukraine, Russia, Spain and the Czech Republic. In addition, the company has co-operation agreements with many insurance companies in Baltic countries, New Zealand, the US and Australia. ERV operates as a subsidiary of ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG, and is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780065_europaeische_reiseversicherung_ag_com ..
* Examines and identifies key information and issues about Europaeische Reiseversicherung AG for business intelligence requirements.
* Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
* The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Quickly enhance your understanding of Europaeische Reiseversicherung AG
* Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
* Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
* Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Report Table of Contents:
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Table 6: Locations
About World Market Intelligence
World Market Intelligence publishes in-depth strategic intelligence reports across many key industries. WMI's reports draw on in-depth primary and secondary research, proprietary databases and high quality analysis from their expert teams. Data and analysis at the company, country and industry level includes competitor and market data, valuations, trends and forecasts. View more research from World Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1023
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.