e-Retailing in the European Automotive Aftermarket - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-05 01:09:01
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the current online automotive aftermarket. Current trends within the market are examined, as well as the services offered by major online players. Consumer attitudes towards purchasing automotive products online are also discussed, with a particular focus on the services online retailers need to offer in order to be a success in this diverse market.
- This report presents a clear and concise picture of the current state of the automotive e-retailing market in Europe.
- It outlines the features of many key online players in the market, including the products they offer, delivery times, and fitment services.
- The report examines key trends in the e-retailing market and provides a forward-thinking outlook of the future of the online aftermarket.
Many physical retailers lack a sufficient online transactional platform, and have been slow to adapt to the changing trends in the aftermarket; as a result, several well-established chains have a small or inadequate online presence.
Many do not offer a transactional website online, leaving them open to losing sales opportunities to online channels.
Typically, tire specialists and vehicle manufacturer networks have an undeveloped presence online, although some chains such as Euromaster have now opened online portals offering mobile fitment of tires and batteries. Some chains are relying too heavily on bricks and mortar retail and should invest in their online presence as a matter of urgency.
Reasons to Buy
- What are the current trends in the online automotive aftermarket?
- What services are consumers looking for when purchasing automotive products online?
- How physical retailers can take advantage of the growing online aftermarket?
- What features do e-retailers need to offer to stay competitive?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Market-R ..
Browse all Automotive and Parts Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Market-R ..
Browse all Automotive and Parts Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.