Department of Energy and Climate Change Unveils Draft Strike Price Policy - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-24 15:27:01
Department of Energy and Climate Change Unveils Draft Strike Price Policy - The Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has published draft strike prices for 14 green energy technologies, excluding nuclear and Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS). The Contract for Difference (CfD) strike prices will be offered to renewable energy developers from 2014.
- This report comprises of the draft strike prices for the renewables introduced as a change in the Electricity Market Reform policy unveiled by the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
- It also provides Industry experts opinion on this new regime.
- A forecast till 2020 about Electricity Market of UK has also been given in this report.
Reasons to buy
- This report provides an overview of the steps taken by the UK government to promote renewable market.
- It also gives an insight about the growth of renewables in UK.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.