Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-05 07:19:03
Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines - Our energy offering, "Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe, 2013 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines" is the essential source for industry data and information related to the pipeline industry in Europe. It provides asset level information related to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas transmission pipelines in Europe. The profiles of major companies operating in the pipeline industry in Europe are included in the report. The latest news and deals related to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Provides operator information, start year, start point, end point, onshore/offshore, length, diameter and capacity for all active and planned crude oil, petroleum products and natural gas pipelines
- Identifies key trends and issues in the oil and gas pipelines industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are OAO Gazprom, OAO AK Transneft and Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all key active and planned transmission pipelines in Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor´s pipeline network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Europe.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Market-R ..
Browse all Energy and Utilities Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Energy-and-Utilities/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.