2014-04-28 11:31:02 - Overcapacity in the European Light Vehicle Market - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This report outlines the key factors that have caused the overcapacity problems currently affecting the European light vehicle market. It contains recommendations for aftermarket players seeking to deal with the issue of overcapacity and explores how they can benefit from this trend. Also explored are the ways in which car manufacturers can cope with the issue of overcapacity.
- Understand vehicle replacement cycles and the economic situation in Europe, which have been driving low vehicle sales, leading to overcapacity.
- Plan for demand in alternative markets, to help you take full advantage of vehicle demand in new areas of interest outside of Europe.
- Recognise regional variation in vehicle parc and component demands, so you can tailor your sales strategy to gain
- Be aware of consumer demand for different vehicle types, allowing you to focus on which areas have higher demand for each vehicle segment.
Reasons to Buy
- What will be the trend in new vehicle registrations in Europe over the next four years?
- How will main market players attempt to address the issue of overcapacity?
- Which new models are likely to be a success in the European market?
- Where will aftermarket demand be strongest up to 2016?
- Which distribution channels will be best to partner with to maintain strong parts sales?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Market-R ..
Browse all Automotive and Parts Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Market-R ..
Browse all Automotive and Parts Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Automotive-and-Parts/Company- ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.