2013-01-22 02:08:59 - European Marketing Data and Statistics 2013 - a new country guide report on companiesandmarkets.com
European Marketing Data and Statistics 2013 is our best-selling title. Now in its 48th edition the book presents comparable demographic, economic and marketing statistics for 44 European countries. Statistics researched range from advertising, health, media and leisure to home ownership, external trade and population trends. Buy this book and you have an ideal starting point for building country profiles.
Look inside European Marketing Data and Statistics
- Hard-to-research demographic, economic and marketing statistics in one volume
- Standardised data across 44 European countries for easy cross-country comparisons
- Country statistics spanning 30 years* for reviewing historic as well as recent trends (*to 1980 where possible)
Country statistics researched
Advertising statistics; Agricultural resources and output; Automotive and transport statistics;
Banking and finance statistics; Consumer expenditure statistics; Consumer market sizes; Consumer prices and costs; Economic indicators; Education statistics; Energy resources and output; Environmental statistics; External trade statistics; Health statistics; Home ownership statistics; Household profiles; Income statistics; Industry statistics; IT and telecommunication statistics; Labour statistics; Media and leisure statistics; Population statistics; Retailing statistics; Travel and tourism statistics
Albania; Austria; Belarus; Belgium; Bosnia-Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; Georgia; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Italy; Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Macedonia; Malta; Moldova; Monaco; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Serbia and Montenegro; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom*
- Which European country has the highest circulation of credit cards
- The rate of unemployment in each country over 30 years
- How much is spent on online advertising
- How much the Swedes spend on spend on beauty and personal care per capita
- How many broadband internet subscribers there are in Bulgaria
Why buy this book
- Uniquely comprehensive country statistics in one book
- Data presented in easy to read tables and comparable across countries
- We have consulted thousands of sources to research this data saving your research time
- Broad appeal â useful to many library users
- Excellent value for money * Please note that data may not be available for every data type in every country due to lack of available data in some countries.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide/Eur ..
Browse all All Sectors Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Country-Guide?aCo ..
Browse all All Sectors Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All-Sectors/Company-Profile?a ..
Browse all Latest Country Guide Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Country-Guide?aCode=f3fb3 ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.