New Materials market report from GlobalData: "ExxonMobil Chemical Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-08-23 08:52:41
ExxonMobil Chemical Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/854847_exxonmobil_chemical_company_strategic ..
ExxonMobil Chemical Company (ExxonMobil Chemical) is a petrochemical manufacturing company. Its product portfolio includes olefins, fluids, synthetic rubber, aromatics, polyethylene, polypropylene, plasticizers, additives and synthetic lubricant basestocks. The company's products find application in packaging, agriculture, automotive, healthcare, construction and industrial, and personal care. ExxonMobil Chemical also develops and licenses various petrochemical process technologies; and develops and leases zeolite catalysts for use in various petroleum and petrochemical processes. The company's major brands include Achieve, Santoprene, Exxtral, Solvesso, DF-2000, XyMax, Varsol, Nappar, Isopar, Vistamaxx and Exx-Print. Geographically, the company has presence in various countries including Japan, the US, Brazil, the Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, India, Italy, Germany and France. ExxonMobil Chemical is headquartered in Houston, Texas, US.
The company intends to enhance its leadership position in Asia-Pacific. To this end, ExxonMobil Chemical announced plans to build the world's largest hydrogenated tackifier manufacturing facility at its petrochemical complex in Singapore. The new 90 kiloton per annum plant will double the company's capacity to manufacture high-performance Escorez 5000 resin for hot melt adhesive producers.
ExxonMobil Chemical Company Key Recent Developments
Jun 25, 2014: MHI Receives Order for Large-Scale Polyethylene Plant Project In the USA for ExxonMobil Chemical
Jun 19, 2014: ExxonMobil Chemical Company Begins Multi-Billion Dollar Expansion Project in Baytown, Texas
May 16, 2014: EPA Issues Final Notice to ExxonMobil Baytown to Construct Part of Multibillion---Dollar Expansion Project and Creates 10,000 jobs
Mar 28, 2014: ExxonMobil Chemical Opens World-Scale Production Plant for Synthetic Base Stocks
Mar 07, 2014: ExxonMobil To Build New Facilities At Singapore Petrochemical Complex
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.