2014-01-05 23:47:31 - Fast Market Research recommends "Falck S.p.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Falck S.p.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/759228_falck_spa_strategic_swot_analysis_rev ..
Falck S.p.A. (Falck) is an Italy-based renewable energy company. The company produces power through solar, wind, biomass and waste to energy. It also engages in manufacturing steel, and providing financial services. Falck holds investments in banks and enterprises and provides financial services to plant suppliers within the group through its subsidiary Riesfactoring SpA. The company operates its business through five segments, namely, Falck SpA, Waste, Biomass and Photovoltaic, Wind Energy, Bioenergy, and Other. It operates in European countries, namely, the UK, Italy, Spain and France. Falck is headquartered in Milan, Italy
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Falck S.p.A. - Key Facts
Falck S.p.A. - Key Employees
Falck S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
Falck S.p.A. - History
Falck S.p.A. - Company Statement
Falck S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Falck S.p.A. - Business Description
Business Description - Bioenergy
Bioenergy - Overview
Bioenergy - Production
Business Description - Falck SpA
Falck SpA - Overview
Falck SpA - Financials
Falck SpA - Capital Expenditure
Business Description - Other activities
Other activities - Overview
Other activities - Financials
Other activities - Capital Expenditure
Business Description - Wind Energy
Wind Energy - Overview
Wind Energy - Production
Wind Energy - Financials
Wind Energy - Capital Expenditure
Wind Energy - Market View
Wind Energy - Key Strategies
Business Description - WtE, Biomass and Photovoltaic
WtE, Biomass and Photovoltaic - Overview
WtE, Biomass and Photovoltaic - Production
WtE, Biomass and Photovoltaic - Financials
WtE, Biomass and Photovoltaic - Capital Expenditure
WtE, Biomass and Photovoltaic - Market View
WtE, Biomass and Photovoltaic - Key Strategies
Falck S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy
Falck S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Falck S.p.A. - Strengths
Strength - Strong Market Position
Strength - Generation Capabilities
Falck S.p.A. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Revenue Concentration
Falck S.p.A. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Strategic Acquisitions
Opportunity - Growing Renewable Energy Market
Opportunity - Growth in Global Wind Power Market
Falck S.p.A. - Threats
Threat - Highly Competitive Industry
Threat - Socio-Environmental Impact
Threat - Government Regulations and Approvals
Falck S.p.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's, Power Financial Deals and Alliances
Falck S.p.A., Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
Falck S.p.A., Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
Falck S.p.A., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Falck S.p.A., Key Facts
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.