2014-03-05 01:19:01 - Service Station Retailing in Finland 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Based on our proprietary market data and insight into key fuel retailers, this brief provides you with an up-to-date picture of the fuel retailing market in Finland. As well as outlining service station numbers, fuel sales, competitor shares, and fuel and site forecasts, it details retailers´ c-store, car wash, and unmanned site numbers with an overview of their product offerings.
- Benchmark your service station retail offer against the major national players by examining their number of sites, shops, and car washes.
- Develop marketing ideas for your service station shop, car wash, and card propositions by examining the activities of players across Finland.
- Make informed pitches to potential partners by gaining insights into the major retailers´ networks, market shares, fuel
throughputs, and future plans.
- Assess overall market entry potential by accessing key market indicators including registered cars, national fuel volumes, and average prices.
Total fuel volume sales declined marginally by 0.8% in 2011, after a year of growth. Petrol consumption fell 3.4% in 2011 following the trend of the previous year. Diesel consumption however increased by 3.0%.
The total number of service stations declined by 18 in 2011 to 1,947 sites. 89.7% of all service stations in Finland were operated by the Top Five fuel brands led by Neste on 26.2%. However St 1 including Shell had 27.3%.
The number of car washes at service stations in Finland recovered in 2011 to 588, only four short of the peak in 2009. Service station car washes increased 7.7% in 2011 adding 42 new sites with car wash facilities. They could be found at 30.2% of service stations.
Reasons to Buy
- Which are the top five players in the Finnish service station retail market and how many sites, shops, and car washes do they have?
- What is the market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in Finland?
- How is the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets, as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes?
- What strategies do key players have across their fuel and non-fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships, and suppliers used?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Servic ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.