2013-12-10 10:34:50 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "FirstEnergy Capital Corp. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile", is now available at Fast Market Research
FirstEnergy Capital Corp. (FirstEnergy) is an investment firm. It provides corporate finance advisory services to the energy companies and institutional investors internationally. The firm offers services related to acquisitions and divestitures, corporate finance, sales and trading, and research. Its corporate finance services including acquisition, divestiture and valuation advisory services, private and public equity underwriting and merger to Canadian and international energy companies; and through sales and trading it provides analysis and investment advice. The firm also has expertise in the areas of finance, geology, portfolio management, accounting, petroleum engineering and geophysics. It partners with Paris-based Societe Generale to market its financial services related to mergers and acquisitions, equity financing, debt financing, structured finance, commodities hedging and other debt and equity
capital market products. FirstEnergy is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/710009_firstenergy_capital_corp_alternative_ ..
GlobalData's FirstEnergy Capital Corp. - Alternative Energy - Advisory Profile provides an overview of the deals advised by FirstEnergy Capital Corp. in the Alternative Energy market. The report is an essential source of information for Alternative Energy companies, which require the services of financial/legal advisors in their area/region for raising capital or acquiring a company. The report summarizes FirstEnergy Capital Corp.'s deals for the past five years segregated into year, deal type, segment and geography.
* Provides essential information on the financial deals in which the firm provided financial/legal advisory services. The deals include mergers and acquisitions, asset financing, asset transactions, private equity / venture capital deals, equity offerings, debt offerings, partnerships, and licensing agreements
* Outlines key advisor information for business intelligence needs such as name, business overview, location and contact information
* Analyzes the advisor's deals by year, deal type, segment and geography
* Provides detailed information on deal particulars, including information about other advisors involved in the deal
* Includes information on the role played by the advisor in specific deals, and the extent of fees/commission charged by the advisor in a particular transaction, if disclosed
* Consists of Deals Advised by Year chart and table displaying information on the number of deals and value reported by the advisor by year, for a five year period
* Incorporates information on the major recent financial deals of the advisor. Each such deal carries a summary, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and target company's key financial metrics and ratios (financials are available for major public companies).
Reasons to Get this Report
* Receive detailed information and evaluate the profile of a particular advisor in the market before considering for your business needs
* Peruse all the advisor's deals in the Industry market
* Access detailed information about the advisor's financial deals for the past five years that enable you to scrutinize the key deals, which have shaped investment policies
* Identify other potential advisors currently active in your industry, or industry that you wish to foray into
* Compare your advisory services vis-a-vis your competitors'
* Check and identify the advisor that suits your requirements, such as placement agents, book-runners and underwriters
* Examine the breakdown of deals by category and detailed information on major deals incorporated in the advisor's profile for your academic or business research needs and their suitability to your requirements.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
FirstEnergy Capital Corp., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
FirstEnergy Capital Corp., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
FirstEnergy Capital Corp., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Region, 2007 to YTD 2013
FirstEnergy Capital Corp., Alternative Energy Deals Advised By Sector, 2007 to YTD 2013
FirstEnergy Capital Corp., Alternative Energy Deals Advised Summary, 2007 to YTD 2013
FirstEnergy Capital Corp., Alternative Energy, Deal Details
Gibson Energy Acquires Remaining 61% Stake In Palko Environmental For US$68.2 Million
TransAlta Completes Acquisition Of Canadian Hydro Developers For US$709 Million
Northland Power Issues 6.25% Convertible Debentures Due 2014 For US$86.03 Million
Enbridge Completes Public Offering Of Common Shares Of US$447.65 Million
AltaGas Completes Public Offering Of Series C Preferred Shares For US$200 Million
Canadian Hydro Developers Announces Exercise Of Over-Allotment Option
Enbridge Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$390 Million
Brookfield Renewable Energy Completes Public Offering Of Preferred Shares For US$254 Million
Husky Energy Completes Public Offering Of US$287 Million
TransCanada Completes Public Offering Of US$1,244.08 Million
AltaGas Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$405.4 million (MM)
Enbridge Income Fund Holdings Completes Bought Deal Public Offering Of Subscription Receipts For US$222 Million
Maxim Completes Private Placement Of US$65 Million
Great Lakes Hydro Completes Public Offering Of US$60.1 Million
AltaGas Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$143 Million
Great Lakes Hydro Completes Private Placement Of US$168 Million
Veresen Completes Bought Deal Public Offering Of Subscription Receipts For US$343 Million
Great Lakes Hydro Completes Secondary Offering For US$159 Million
Northland Power Completes Public Offering Of Series 3 Preferred Shares For US$120 Million
Northland Power Completes Public Offering Of Trust Units For US$65.03 Million
List of Tables
FirstEnergy Capital Corp., Key Facts
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.