2013-04-02 17:47:03 - Recently published research from Global Markets Direct, "Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Follicular Lymphoma, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Follicular Lymphoma. Follicular Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/556197_follicular_lymphoma_pipeline_review_h ..
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Follicular Lymphoma.
* A review of the Follicular Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Follicular Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Follicular Lymphoma.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Follicular Lymphoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage
Follicular Lymphoma Overview
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Follicular Lymphoma
Follicular Lymphoma Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Follicular Lymphoma Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Late Stage Products
Mid Clinical Stage Products
Early Clinical Stage Products
Pre-Clinical Stage Products
Follicular Lymphoma Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies
Follicular Lymphoma Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Companies Involved in Follicular Lymphoma Therapeutics Development
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Biogen Idec Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
Merck & Co., Inc.
Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Cell Therapeutics, Inc.
Accentia Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ascenta Therapeutics, Inc.
Cylene Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Follicular Lymphoma - Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Monotherapy Products
Assessment by Combination Products
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
obinutuzumab - Drug Profile
enzastaurin hydrochloride - Drug Profile
navitoclax - Drug Profile
mocetinostat - Drug Profile
abexinostat hydrochloride - Drug Profile
SAR-245409 - Drug Profile
BiovaxID - Drug Profile
ISF-35 - Drug Profile
BMS-936564 - Drug Profile
pidilizumab - Drug Profile
Autologous Recombinant Idiotypic Vaccine - Drug Profile
epratuzumab - Drug Profile
belinostat + [bortezomib] - Drug Profile
bortezomib + [cyclophosphamide] + [doxorubicin] + [prednisone] + [rituximab] + [vincristine sulfate] - Drug Profile
bortezomib + [rituximab] - Drug Profile
everolimus + panobinostat - Drug Profile
Therapeutic allogeneic lymphocytes program - Drug Profile
buparlisib - Drug Profile
Pixantrone + Rituximab - Drug Profile
mitoxantrone + bendamustine hydrochloride + [rituximab] - Drug Profile
AT-101 + [rituximab] - Drug Profile
ofatumumab - Drug Profile
Rituximab + Carboplatin + Etoposide + Ifosfamide + Vorinostat - Drug Profile
ofatumumab + [cyclophosphamide] + [doxorubicin] + [prednisone] [INN] + [vincristine sulfate] - Drug Profile
epratuzumab + [rituximab] - Drug Profile
ocaratuzumab - Drug Profile
bortezomib + [cyclophosphamide] + [prednisone] + [rituximab] + [vincristine sulfate] - Drug Profile
denileukin diftitox + [rituximab] - Drug Profile
CX-5461 - Drug Profile
Rituximab Biosimilar - Drug Profile
TRU-016 + [bendamustine hydrochloride] + [rituximab] - Drug Profile
ABT-199 - Drug Profile
MK-8808 + [cyclophosphamide] + [vincristine sulfate] + [prednisolone] - Drug Profile
Rituximab Biosimilar - Drug Profile
Lenalidomide + Rituximab + Bendamustine - Drug Profile
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.