2013-07-21 18:07:49 - Food Allergy - Pipeline Review, H1 2013: New research report available at Fast Market Research
Global Markets Direct's, 'Food Allergy - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Food Allergy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Food Allergy. Food Allergy - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/647046_food_allergy_pipeline_review_h1_2013. ..
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and
relevance of data for the indicated disease.
* A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Food Allergy.
* A review of the Food Allergy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
* Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
* A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
* Coverage of the Food Allergy pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
* Key discontinued pipeline projects.
* Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Food Allergy.
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
* Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Food Allergy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
* Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
* Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 5
Food Allergy Overview 6
Therapeutics Development 7
An Overview of Pipeline Products for Food Allergy 7
Food Allergy Therapeutics under Development by Companies 9
Food Allergy Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 10
Mid Clinical Stage Products 11
Comparative Analysis 11
Early Clinical Stage Products 12
Comparative Analysis 12
Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products 13
Comparative Analysis 13
Food Allergy Therapeutics - Products under Development by Companies 14
Food Allergy Therapeutics - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes 15
Companies Involved in Food Allergy Therapeutics Development 16
Novartis AG 16
DBV Technologies 17
Selecta Biosciences, Inc. 18
Biomay AG 19
Food Allergy - Therapeutics Assessment 20
Assessment by Monotherapy Products 20
Assessment by Route of Administration 21
Assessment by Molecule Type 23
Drug Profiles 25
Trichuris Suis Ova - Drug Profile 25
Product Description 25
Mechanism of Action 25
R&D Progress 25
Fish Hypoallergenic Vaccine - Drug Profile 26
Product Description 26
Mechanism of Action 26
R&D Progress 26
QGE-031 - Drug Profile 27
Product Description 27
Mechanism of Action 27
R&D Progress 27
GE-2 - Drug Profile 29
Product Description 29
Mechanism of Action 29
R&D Progress 29
Allergen Vaccine Program - Drug Profile 31
Product Description 31
Mechanism of Action 31
R&D Progress 31
Targeted tolerogenic synthetic vaccine particles for food allergy - Drug Profile 32
Product Description 32
Mechanism of Action 32
R&D Progress 32
Viaskin Milk - Drug Profile 33
Product Description 33
Mechanism of Action 33
R&D Progress 33
Food Allergy Therapeutics - Drug Profile Updates 34
Food Allergy - Product Development Milestones 36
Featured News & Press Releases 36
Jun 21, 2013: Protein Sciences Receives FDA Panel Recommendation For Flublok Influenza Vaccine As Preferred Choice For Adults With Egg Allergies 36
May 07, 2013: DBV Technologies And Mount Sinai Hospital Form Research Collaboration 36
Secondary Research 37
Primary Research 37
Expert Panel Validation 37
Contact Us 38
List of Tables
Number of Products Under Development for Food Allergy, H1 2013 7
Products under Development for Food Allergy - Comparative Analysis, H1 2013 8
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H1 2013 9
Number of Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H1 2013 10
Comparative Analysis by Mid Clinical Stage Development, H1 2013 11
Comparative Analysis by Early Clinical Stage Development, H1 2013 12
Comparative Analysis by Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Development, H1 2013 13
Products under Development by Companies, H1 2013 14
Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes, H1 2013 15
Novartis AG, H1 2013 16
DBV Technologies, H1 2013 17
Selecta Biosciences, Inc., H1 2013 18
Biomay AG, H1 2013 19
Assessment by Monotherapy Products, H1 2013 20
Full Table of Contents is available at:
About Global Markets Direct
Global Markets Direct is a leading provider of global business intelligence and market analysis. It publishes a range of high quality company and market reports created by its large research and analysis capability and drawing from its extensive unique databases of industry-specific information. View more research from Global Markets Direct at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1033
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.