2012-11-13 16:02:21 - New Defense research report from Business Monitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
BMI's France Defence and Security Report examines the country's strategic posture, its defence community, order of battle, and current and future procurement programmes.
The report examines the current structure of the French armed forces. It evaluates ongoing defence reform initiatives and examines the position of France in NATO, and its defence commitments around the world. In addition, it discusses the French defence industry and its performance both in home and international markets.
One key question which BMI's France Defence and Security Report examines is the feasibility of the country maintaining its high levels of defence spending vis-a-vis its high levels of public debt.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/499763_france_defence_security_report_q4_201 ..
The report outlines several key findings. These include the overriding need for France to
continue is fastpaced military reforms to improve the country's ability to intervene in crises around the world. It asserts that French defence companies continue to offer high quality materiel, and that French contractors are now emerging as sellers of choice in markets around the world. Moreover, the report examines France's continuing deployment to Afghanistan, along with the recent leading role it played during NATO combat operations in Libya in 2011. Beyond these issues, the report studies French defence spending, and the country's desire to maintain spending levels above the two percent of GDP goal of NATO.
Several key changes have been made to the Q412 BMI France Defence and Security report. Chiefly these relate to discussions of the following subjects:
* A full discussion of the French military chain of command, defence decision making cycle and the country's grand strategy.
* A detailed explanation of the orders of battle of the French army, air force and navy, and chances to these within the current government's defence modernisation process.
* A round-up of the latest defence procurement news across the three French services, including acquisition programmes expected to be launched in the near future. Updates of the latest developments within several of France's leading defence companies.
Report Table of Contents:
- France Political SWOT
- France Economic SWOT
- France Business Environment SWOT
Global Political Outlook
Europe Security Overview
- The Strategic Outlook For The 2010s
- Europe In A Global Context
- Europe's Key Security Issues Over The Coming Decade
Security Risk Ratings
- BMI's Security Ratings
- Table: Europe Security Risk Ratings
- Table: Europe State Terrorism Vulnerability To Terrorism Index
- Domestic Politics
- Long-Term Political Outlook
- Internal Security Situation
- Latest Developments
- Timeline: Internal Threats
- External Security Situation
Armed Forces And Defence Industry
- Defence Decision Making
- Order of Battle
- Defence Modernisation
- International Deployments and Joint Exercises
- Table: Principal Deployments Of The French Armed Forces
- Weapons Of Mass Destruction
- Arms Trade Overview
- Table: Key Players In The French Defence Industry
- Procurement Trends and Developments
Industry Forecast Scenario
- Armed Forces
- Table: France's Armed Forces, 2000-2008 ('000 personnel, unless otherwise stated)
- Table: France's Manpower Available For Military Service, 2009-2016 (aged 16-49, unless otherwise stated)
- Table: France's Defence Exports, 2009-2016 (US$mn)
- Table: France's Defence Imports, 2009-2016 (US$mn)
- Table: France's Defence Trade Balance, 2009-2016 (US$mn)
- Defence Expenditure
- Table: France's Government Expenditure On Defence Industry, 2009-2016
- Table: France's Expenditure Scenario - Changing % Of GDP, 2009-2016 (US$mn)
- Dassault Aviation
- How We Generate Our Industry Forecasts
About Business Monitor International
Business Monitor International (BMI) offers a comprehensive range of products and services designed to help senior executives, analysts and researchers assess and better manage operating risks, and exploit business opportunities, across 175 markets. BMI offers three main areas of expertise: Country Risk BMI's country risk and macroeconomic forecast portfolio includes weekly financial market reports, monthly regional Monitors, and in-depth quarterly Business Forecast Reports. Industry Analysis BMI covers a total of 17 industry verticals through a portfolio of services, including in-depth quarterly Country Forecast Reports. View more research from Business Monitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1010
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.