2013-10-09 11:21:08 - Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "France Defence & Security Report Q4 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
BMI's France Defence & Security Report examines the current structure of the French armed forces. It evaluates ongoing defence reform initiatives and examines the position of France in NATO, and its defence commitments around the world. In addition, it discusses the French defence industry and its performance both in home and international markets.
A central focus of BMI's France Defence and Security Report is the feasibility of the country maintaining its high levels of defence spending vis-a-vis its high levels of public debt.
The report outlines several key findings. These include the overriding need for France to continue is fastpaced military reforms to improve the country's ability to intervene in crises around the world. It asserts that French defence companies continue to
offer high quality material, and that French contractors are now emerging as the sellers of choice in markets around the world. Moreover, the report examines the country's desire to maintain spending levels above the two percent of GDP goal of NATO.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/689017_france_defence_security_report_q4_201 ..
Several key changes have been made to the Q413 BMI France Defence and Security report. Chiefly, these relate to discussions of the following subjects:
* cDetails of plans by the French defence procurement agency to reduce the delivery rate of the Dassault Rafale combat aircraft ordered by the French air force and navy.
* Information regarding the procurement of General Atomics' MQ-9 Reaper Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to satisfy a French air force requirement for a new Medium Altitude Long Endurace (MALE) UAV to replace its existing Cassidian Harfang unmanned aircraft.
* Updates regarding recent developments in several of France's leading defence companies.
* Information regarding the planned acquisition of new lead-in training aircraft to replace the French air force's existing Breguet/Dornier AlphaJet trainers.
Report Table of Contents:
BMI Industry View
- BMI Industry View
- Executive Summary
- France Defence SWOT
- France Security SWOT
- Business Environment
- Industry Forecast
- Defence Expenditure
- Table: Defence Expenditure
- Table: Defence Expenditure Scenario - Changing % Of GDP, 2010-2017 (US$mn)
- Armed Forces
- Table: Armed Forces ('000 personnel, unless otherwise stated)
- Table: Manpower Available For Military Service, 2010-2017 (aged 16-49 unless otherwise stated)
- Defence Trade
- Table: Defence Trade Balance (US$mn)
- Table: Defence Exports (US$mn)
- Table: Defence Imports (US$mn)
- Economic Analysis
- GDP By Expenditure Breakdown
- Risks To Outlook
Industry Risk Reward Ratings
- Europe Risk Reward Ratings
- Table: Europe Regional Security Ratings (scores out of 100, with 100 the best)
- Table: Europe State Vulnerability To Terrorism Index (scores out of 100, with 100 the best)
- France Security Risk Ratings
- France Defence Market Overview
- Armed Forces and Government Spending
- Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Industry Trends and Developments
- Arms Trade Overview
- France Security Overview
- Domestic Threats
- Regional Threats
- International Threats
- Dassault Aviation
- Europe Security Overview
Global Industry Overview
- Global Political Outlook
- Defence Industry
About Business Monitor International
Business Monitor International (BMI) offers a comprehensive range of products and services designed to help senior executives, analysts and researchers assess and better manage operating risks, and exploit business opportunities, across 175 markets. BMI offers three main areas of expertise: Country Risk BMI's country risk and macroeconomic forecast portfolio includes weekly financial market reports, monthly regional Monitors, and in-depth quarterly Business Forecast Reports. Industry Analysis BMI covers a total of 17 industry verticals through a portfolio of services, including in-depth quarterly Country Forecast Reports. View more research from Business Monitor International at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1010
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.