2012-10-14 05:49:46 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "FXI - Foamex Innovations - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
FXI - Foamex Innovations (FXI) manufactures and distributes flexible polyurethane foam for bedding, carpet cushion, furniture and automotive markets. It was formerly known as Foamex International Inc. It offers a wide range of flooring underlays, polyurethane foams, furniture foams, carpet underlays, compressed rolls, memory foam and bedding topper pads under Aerus, DirFast, Aquazone, Pillowflex, Energia, Reflex Natural, and Venus brands. The company offers technical foams for various applications in consumer, industrial, electronics and transportation industries. FXI operates through various subsidiaries, which include Foamex Canada Inc. and Foamex Latin America, Inc. The company operates in North America, Mexico, and Asia. It has manufacturing plants in the US, Canada and China. The company is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/493478_fxi_foamex_innovations_strategic_swot ..
The company collaborates with the customers to yield innovative solutions that result in pioneer products.FXI was a forerunner in some of products and processes such as automotive acoustic barrier, defoaming media for medical blood oxygenation,photocatalytic air filter, laserjet and inkjet rollers, fuel tank safety foam, therapeutic medical mattresses.
GlobalData'sFXI - Foamex Innovations - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Key Facts
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Key Employees
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Key Employee Biographies
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Major Products and Services
FXI - Foamex Innovations - History
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Business Description
FXI - Foamex Innovations - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Strengths
Strength - Diversified Market Applications
Strength - Focused Research and Development
Strength - Use of Environmentally-Friendly Processes
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Weaknesses
Weakness - Over Dependence on the US Operations
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook in Infrastructure Sector
Opportunity - Growth Opportunities in Emerging Markets
Opportunity - Rising Demand: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sectors
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Threats
Threat - Challenge of Environmental Regulations
Threat - Raw Material Procurement Risks
Threat - Competitive Pressures
FXI - Foamex Innovations - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
FXI - Foamex Innovations, Key Facts
FXI - Foamex Innovations, Key Employees
FXI - Foamex Innovations, Key Employee Biographies
FXI - Foamex Innovations, Major Products and Services
FXI - Foamex Innovations, History
FXI - Foamex Innovations, Other Locations
FXI - Foamex Innovations, Subsidiaries
FXI - Foamex Innovations, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.