2012-09-10 11:38:03 - Fast Market Research recommends "Gainesville Regional Utilities - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Gainesville Regional Utilities (GRU) is a community-owned and multi-service utility company. GRU operates several utility functions, such as, electric generation, transmission and distribution system; water production and distribution system; waste-water collection and treatment system; natural gas distribution system; telecommunication system; internet services; remote metering services; and outdoor security lighting. GRU serves wide customer base of around 93,000 retail and wholesale customers in and and around Gainesville city. The company has implemented the European model of the Solar Feed-in Tariff (Solar FIT) program, which offers electric customers to invest in solar systems and sell electricity directly to GRU. The company has recently got approval Florida Public Service Commission for building a 100MW biomass fueled plant. The company is headquartered in Gainesville,
Florida, the US.
Gainesville Regional Utilities Key Recent Developments
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461466_gainesville_regional_utilities_strate ..
Mar 13, 2012: Florida PSC Approves Electric Utilities's Long-Term Energy Emergency Plans
Nov 22, 2011: Solectria Renewables To Provide Its Smartgrid Inverters To Sybac Solar
Jul 05, 2011: Solar Impact And Alachua County Public Schools To Install 725kW Of Solar Panels On Eight Public Schools
Feb 07, 2011: Sybac Solar To Build 2 MW Solar Power Generation Facility In Gainesville, Florida
Feb 01, 2011: Gainesville Regional Utilities Selects 55 Solar Projects Totaling 2.7MW Capacity For Its Solar FIT Program In 2011
GlobalData's Gainesville Regional Utilities - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.