2012-11-20 08:22:37 - Gastric Cancer - Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Gastric Cancer - Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020 - We have released our new report, "Gastric Cancer - Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the gastric cancer therapeutics market in the emerging BRIC countries. The report provides comprehensive information on gastric cancer, highlighting the treatment guidelines. It identifies and analyzes the key trends shaping and driving the gastric cancer therapeutics market in Brazil, Russia, India and China. It analyzes the treatment usage patterns in the BRIC gastric cancer therapeutics market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected
to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. The report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global gastric cancer sector. It quantifies the unmet need in the BRIC gastric cancer therapeutics market, highlighting the opportunity for future players.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by our team of industry experts.
- An overview of gastric cancer, which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized gastric cancer therapeutics market revenue, the annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns (for hormone therapy and hormone resistant or refractory therapy) for the BRIC countries from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals and life cycle management activities.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profiles including the opportunities for targeted products.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include (vascular endothelial growth factor (VGEF) inhibitors, tubulin inhibitors, topoisomerase inhibitors, mammalian target of rapamycin mTOR) inhibitors, DNA synthesis inhibitors, and so on.
- An overview of the most promising drugs, including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights and launch analysis.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the US Gastric Cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key current and future market players covered include Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Eli Lilly and Company, Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., Merck KGaA and Sanofi-aventis.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2009-2010 in the gastric cancer therapeutics market. Merger and Acquisition (M&A) analysis, which includes M&A deals by size and geography.
- Strategic assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies and perform superior market quantification analysis by
- Understanding the trends shaping and driving the Japanese gastric cancer therapeutics market.
- Understanding the treatment preferences of physicians according to disease state and across treatment flow.
- Assessing market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the BRIC gastric cancer therapeutics market up to 2020.
- Quantifying the patient population in the BRIC countries to better design product pricing and launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape by
- Performing benchmarking analysis and growth opportunities against currently marketed products.
- Identifying market entry points based on safety, efficacy and pricing parameters.
- Assessing competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strength and weakness of the current competition.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
- Taking a comprehensive look of at the disease pipeline and identifying the most promising paradigm shifting products.
- Assessing the strength of pipeline based on first-in-class, me-too and generic products and their lifecycle management.
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.