2013-08-14 17:10:47 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "GDF SUEZ Energy International - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/670337_gdf_suez_energy_international_strateg ..
GDF SUEZ Energy Europe & International (BEEI), formerly GDF SUEZ Energy International, is an international energy services company. BEEI is a division of GDF SUEZ SA and is responsible for the group's energy activities outside France. It is engaged in development, construction and operation of large energy projects and systems. The company carries out sales and trading of power and gas. The company offers energy-related services to industrial, commercial and institutional customers and to distribution companies. BEEI's installed power generation capacity is over 102 giga watt (GW). It has around 19.1GW of power generation projects under construction.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Key Facts
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Key Employees
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Key Employee Biographies
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Major Products and Services
GDF SUEZ Energy International, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010
GDF SUEZ Energy International, Share of Installed Capacity by Region (Power Generation), 2010
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Key Operational Summary
GDF SUEZ Energy International - History
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Business Description
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Corporate Strategy
GDF SUEZ Energy International - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Strengths
Strength - Integrated and Diversified Operations
Strength - Leading Player in Market
Strength - Part of a Strong Group
Strength - Improvement in Revenue Performance
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Weaknesses
Weakness - Dependence on Fossil Fuel Sources
Weakness - Unplanned Outages
Weakness - Deterioration in Benelux/Germany Performance
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Opportunities
Opportunity - Asset Portfolio: Under Construction
Opportunity - Upward Energy Demand in Asian Markets
Opportunity - Potential Renewable Energy Market
Opportunity - Growing investments in MEA Power Sector
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Threats
Threat - Legal and Political Framework
Threat - Increasing Competition
Threat - Global Economic Slowdown and Market Dynamics
GDF SUEZ Energy International - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances
GDF SUEZ Energy International, Power, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
GDF SUEZ Energy International, Power, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
GDF SUEZ Energy International, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2007 to YTD 2013
GDF SUEZ Energy International, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2007 to YTD 2013
GDF SUEZ Energy International, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.