2014-02-20 13:23:01 - Air Treatment Products in Germany - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The leading player in the Germany air treatment products market DeLonghi Deutschland GmbH, which held a volume share of 13% in 2012. The traditional German player Beurer GmbH & Co KG was in second position in 2012, accounting for 9% of total air treatment appliances retail volume sales. During 2012, Beurer benefited from the prevailing trends in the category, such the rising consumer demanding for so-called German Quality goods. Kaz HausgerÃ¤te GmbH held third place in air treatment products in 2012, followed by multinational player SEB Deutschland GmbH, with each of these companies recording a 5% volume share.
The 1% volume declined recorded in air treatment products in Germany during 2012 was similar to the -1% volume CAGR recorded over the
entire review period. The 1% value growth recorded in the category during 2012, meanwhile, was higher than the static current value CAGR recorded over the entire review period, due to rising unit prices.
Air treatment products in Germany is expected to register static constant value growth over the entire forecast period, while volume sales are set to increase at a CAGR of 1%. The category is demonstrating clear signs of maturity and saturation and the effects of this situation can be expected to slowly intensify over the forecast period. Room air conditioners is one air treatment products category which can be expected to benefit in terms of volume growth during the forecast period as the willingness of German consumers to spend higher amounts of money on non-essential consumer appliances offered under premium brands is set to increase during the forecast period.
- Air treatment products declines in volume by 1% in 2012, while current value sales increase by 1% to â¬77 million
- The late onset of Germanys summer in 2012 hampers volume growth in air treatment products
- Tower fans registers the highest volume growth of any air treatment products category in 2012, rising by 4% from a low base to 19,000 units
- The average unit price of air treatment products increases by 2% in current terms to â¬121 in 2012 from â¬119 in 2011
- DeLonghi Deutschland GmbH leads air treatment products in 2012 with a 13% volume share, followed by German player Beurer GmbH & Co KG with 9%
- Air treatment products is set to register static constant value growth over the course of the forecast period, while volume sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of 1%
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.