2014-02-20 13:16:01 - Heating Appliances in Germany - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
DeâLonghi Deutschland GmbH led the Germany heating appliances market in 2012 with a volume share of 15%, followed by domestic player Beurer GmbH & Co KG with 11% and Clatronic GmbH with 9%. These three leading players hold strong brand position in the collective mind of Germanyâs consumers.
The 2% volume decline recorded in heating appliances in Germany during 2012 was a better performance than the volume CAGR of -3% recorded over the entire review period. Good building insulation and maintenance tend to limit growth opportunities for heating appliances in Germany. Furthermore, downward pressure came on growth in heating appliances during 2012 as many German consumers sought to reduce their energy usage, limiting demand for heating appliances, many of which use
high amounts of electrical energy. As such, volume sales of heating appliances declined in 2012 as well as over the entire review period.
The prospects for heating appliances in Germany are not expected to be particularly bright over the forecast period. According to industry sources, electricity prices are set to continue rising across Germany and this is set to motivate many German consumers to engage in even more intense energy-saving efforts during the forecast period. Industry sources also believe that electricity prices in Germany might rise by more than 60% over the next 10-15 years as a result of the countryâs transition from nuclear power to efficient solar energy systems. This is expected to place pressure on the competitiveness of domestic heating appliances manufacturers significantly during the coming years.
- Heating appliances declines in volume by 2% in 2012, while current value growth remains static
- The efforts of German consumers to save energy places downward pressure on volume sales of heating appliances
- The best performing heating appliances category in 2012 is electric fires, which increases in value by 4% and in volume by 1%
- The average unit price of heating appliances increases by 3% to â¬78 in 2012 from â¬76 in 2011
- DeâLonghi Deutschland GmbH leads heating appliances in 2012 with a volume share of 15%, followed by Beurer GmbH & Co KG with 11% and Clatronic GmbH with 9%
- Heating appliances is set to decline in volume at a CAGR of -2% over the forecast period, while constant value sales are set to decline at a CAGR of -1%
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.