2014-04-29 06:45:01 - Germany Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Germany Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020
The new report, "Germany Knee Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Germany Knee Reconstruction market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories â Primary Knee Replacement, Revision Knee Replacement and Partial Knee Replacement.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Knee Reconstruction market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Analysts use epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast
the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipmentâbased forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size for Knee Reconstruction market categories â Primary Knee Replacement, Revision Knee Replacement and Partial Knee Replacement.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Germany Knee Reconstruction market.
- Key players covered include Zimmer Holdings, Inc., Stryker Corporation, DePuy Companies, Smith & Nephew Plc, Biomet, Inc. and Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what´s the most preferred mode of product distribution â Identify, understand and capitalize.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.