2014-03-14 02:20:03 - Wealth in Germany: HNW Customers - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Part of a three-part series, Wealth in Germany: HNW Customers analyses the profile of German HNWs from their investments to product demand to source of wealth. This report is based on our Global Wealth Managers Survey 2012. The results of the survey are accompanied by best-practice case studies on how to target German HNWs where applicable.
- Understand the major sources of HNW wealth in Germany and the industries from which it has been amassed.
- Interpret the investment portfolios of German HNW individuals through detailed asset allocation analysis.
- Evaluate product and service demand amongst German HNWs from discretionary asset management to art advisory and philanthropy.
- Analyse the best method to capture new German HNW clients and how best to maintain
communication during the client relationship.
The majority of German HNW wealth is derived from family business owners, but there is also a significant amount of wealth drawn from earned income, first generation entrepreneurship and inheritance. The most prominent industries from which HNWs have amassed wealth are manufacturing, transport/shipping, retail/wholesale, and construction.
German HNWs invest heavily into corporate bonds, equities, and direct property, domestic government bonds. Local HNWs prefer direct investments as opposed to investment in funds. Over the next two years, HNW allocation into equities is expected to increase significantly at the expense of bond investments across the market.
Relationship managers´ own contacts are the most common means for attracting new clients to German wealth managers. Almost one third of wealth managers have monthly face-to-face contact with their clients and communication is most frequent using email. The majority of players do not have a social media strategy in place.
Reasons to Buy
- How do German HNW individuals amass their wealth?
- What investments make up an average German HNW investment portfolio?
- What wealth management products and services are in demand in Germany?
- How often to German wealth managers contact their clients through email, social media, and through face-to-face meetings?
- How do German HNW individuals compare to their global peer group?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.