2014-02-18 18:53:01 - Annual Strategy Dossier - 2013 - World's 6 Leading Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers - Key Strategies, Plans, SWOT, Trends & Strategic Outlook - John Deere, CNH, AGCO, CLAAS, SAME Deutz-Fahr, Kubota - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The global agriculture equipment industry is driven by strong, long-term industry fundamentals with the global agricultural output required to double itself by 2050 as against the present level, in order, to match the rate of global population growth, as per projections, amid diminishing natural resources, thus, highlighting & underscoring the imminent & urgent need for tremendously enhancing efficiency & productivity through precision farming. The farm sizes across traditional markets are increasing with ongoing consolidation generating demand for larger & more powerful machinery delivering enhanced efficiency as well as operating economics.
The emerging markets, on the other hand, derive a sizeable chunk of their annual GDP from the agriculture sector besides employing a substantial proportion of their workforce (in some developing nations
this ratio is 20:80) and are investing significantly towards mechanization of their agriculture sectors. The industry has additional strong growth drivers as well in the form of growing demand from the bio-fuel industry for agriculture sources based feedstock and strong, sustained global commodity price trend.
The global agriculture equipment industry is in the midst of a technology-driven evolution phase involving incorporation & integration of a host of ICT technologies onto product platforms that has augmented the capabilities of these machines tremendously by delivering enhanced operating efficiency through detailed performance monitoring & assessment, improved operating economics, focus on prognostics and remote machinery tracking as well as diagnostics. Further, new product development efforts underway across key global OEMs have a significant focus as well as emphasis on technological innovations capable of delivering & translating into performance & productivity enhancements.
Most leading global & regional OEMs are in the process of aligning & fine-tuning their strategies with emerging as well as latent industry trends & developments. The most notable being the ongoing significant investments by the OEMs, with long-term, sustainable growth perspective, towards deepening local roots across emerging markets through establishment of local manufacturing facilities besides developing new product platforms & technologies, strengthening and extension of global sales, service & support infrastructure with a strong focus on emerging markets.
The report analyzes, looks into & provides strategic insights into the key strategies & plans crafted & being pursued by the 6 leading agriculture equipment manufacturers, namely, John Deere, CNH, AGCO, CLAAS Group, SAME Deutz-Fahr & Kubota Corporation to navigate through the shifting dynamics of the global agriculture equipment industry with the growth focus shifting to emerging markets from traditional and the continued string of product renewals across the industry driven by technological innovations emanating from strong R&D activity.
Key Strategies & Plans included in the Report for each OEM:
1. Product Portfolio Strategies & Plans
2. Market Specific Strategies & Plans - Traditional & Emerging Markets
3. R&D Strategies & Plans
4. Growth Strategies & Plans
5. Business and Corporate Strategies & Plans
6. Sales & Marketing Strategies & Plans
7. Production/Manufacturing Strategies & Plans
Key Excerpts/Findings from the Report:
1. Analysis of John Deere´s 2018 Growth Strategy driven by BRIC Expansion & Capabilities Integration
2. Analysis of AGCO´s plans to ride the Chinese Growth Wave
3. Analysis of CLAAS Group´s Technological Backbone & International Diversification Strategy
4. Analysis of SAME Deutz-Fahr´s plans to make India its Global Engine Production Hub
5. Emerging Markets to Spearhead Global Industry Growth over Medium Term
6. Infrastructural Constraints to be the major Bottlenecks for Growth across Emerging Markets
7. Impact of the Global Biofuel Industry on the Agriculture Sector
8. Analysis of Key Technological Innovations Likely to Shape the Future of the Industry
Relevance & Usefulness
The report will be useful for:
- Strategic Planning, Competitive Analysis & Benchmarking Exercise
- Comprehensive Strategic & Competitive Assessment & Analysis for each key OEM
- Strategic Insights into key Business Strategies & Plans being pursued by each key OEM
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for all key players for 2013
- Gaining access to Key Industry as well as Market Trends, Insights & Growth Opportunities
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
- Identifying & highlighting areas for Potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
The report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Agriculture Industry or Agriculture-Equipment industry any of these companies & will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Top Management of Companies, OEMs, Suppliers, Distributors, Vendors and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain as well as existing & potential Investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or any of these companies.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; is custom-built for meetings & presentations, being built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; in addition, to being a ready self-reckoner as well as a quick reference guide driving, enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
For report purchases made beyond 3 months from the month of original publication; the report would be updated with latest financial data as well as strategic developments for all the OEMs included in the report, prior to dispatch, in order, for the analysis to be most relevant & useful for the end-user.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.