2014-03-06 07:01:01 - Successes and Failures in Consumer Packaged Goods Innovation and Marketing in 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Effective innovation is rare, but is the key to sustained competitive advantage. This webinar examines several case studies of innovation and marketing for new food, beverage, household, and personal care products. More than 20 case studies of market successes and failures are provided, each with instructive lessons to offer.
- See how refining consumption occasions can open up new markets and profit opportunities.
- Understand how choice paralysis can undermine efforts to extend brands into new sectors and niches.
- Learn about how companies are becoming more adept at responding to consumer health concerns.
- Witness how efforts to personalize consumer packaged goods products can revive the fortunes of brands that have grown stale and tired.
- Examine how targeting "white space" can offer
significant innovation opportunities for new and existing brands.
Some of the most compelling consumer packaged goods brands, products, and marketing campaigns globally are showcased in this webinar, along with a discussion of factors contributing to success or failure.
Understanding successful innovation involves looking beyond just the high performers, to include a look at products that failed and the specific factors that may have stood in the way of success.
Keywords: success, failure, repositioning, consumption, personalization, healthy, living, formulation, halo, effect, premium, white, space, digital, disruption, Belvita, Aquafresh, MiO, Glowelle, nutricosmetics, Bluetongue, discount, trap, commoditization, Replenish, Birchbox, sampling, reverse, innovation, Drinksplus, customize, local, craving.
Reasons to Buy
- How did one brand capitalize on doubts over performance claims for personal care brands to launch a novel way to address daily personal care needs?
- Discounting and price wars often drain profit from packaged goods markets. Can occasion-based marketing help avoid the pitfalls of discounting?
- Consumers love convenience but don´t want to compromise on taste. What happens when you successfully combine convenience with great taste?
- Can you really be a specialist and a generalist at the same time? See how one brand tried to be both and how consumers reacted.
- What technique can be used to avoid "choice paralysis" and cultivate interest and loyalty from consumers?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Market-Researc ..
Browse all Consumer Goods Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Consumer-Goods/Company-Profil ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.