2014-03-14 00:47:02 - Credit Card Customer Analytics - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Credit Card Customer Analytics is a powerful interactive tool providing direct answers to the questions which are central to developing a customer-centric product and marketing strategy. It speeds up the analysis of the global credit card customer by offering essential insight at a country and demographic level across 21 countries.
- Global consumer data, drawn from our annual survey of 27,000 consumers in 21 countries.
- Detailed insight into the cards consumers hold, including credit card penetration, application channels, premium branding and what is top of wallet.
- Granular data on product features and how important these are to credit card choice. Includes rewards, contactless, and promotional pricing.
- Deep insight into switchers. Identifies the groups looking for a new card, and then
the product features these customers want from a new issuer.
At a global level, 20% of all credit card holders are likely to look for a new card in the near future. Over 77% of these switchers will be attracted by low rates and fees, while just under half want reward points. Contactless is a feature 13.3% of switchers will look for in a new credit card.
Just under 10% of all consumers report that they have a contactless credit card. The wealthier the cardholder, the greater the penetration and awareness of this feature. Over 11% of mass affluent report they have a contactless card, compared to 8.3% with little or no liquid wealth.
Only 51% of all credit cards are seen as top of wallet, with 6.1% reported as dormant by consumers. A further 8.1% carry only a balance and are not used for new transactions. In terms of repayments, 66% of credit card holders pay their balance in full each month.
Reasons to Buy
- How can I develop product propositions to grow my credit card portfolio?
- Which are the under-penetrated consumer groups, and what product or service features are they looking for?
- What proportion of consumers in my market are transactors, and which are revolvers? How does my market compare with the global average?
- How important are reward points to consumers in my market, and how does this compare to cashback or insurance benefits?
- What is the penetration of contactless functionality from the customer perspective? How important is this in their choice of credit card?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.