2013-02-15 16:35:37 - New Construction research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
The global earthmoving equipment market valued US$78.7 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific market constituted a 57.8% share, making it the largest regional market for earthmoving equipment in the world. In the same year, markets in Europe and North America positioned themselves as the second and third-largest regional markets, with 22.0% and 12.4% shares respectively. The continuing economic uncertainty in Europe and sluggish growth in the US are expected to reduce the market shares of western regions. Growing economies in Asia-Pacific, in particular China and India, are expected to increase their market shares as the rapid development of their infrastructural, industrial, residential and commercial sectors increases the demand for construction equipment. The share of European and North American markets
is expected to be 18.2% and 9.8% respectively in 2016, declining from 22.0% and 12.4% in 2011, while Asia-Pacific is forecast to increase its share to 64.5% in the same year.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/537969_global_earthmoving_equipment_market.a ..
* The global earthmoving equipment market valued US$78.7 billion in 2011, of which the Asia-Pacific market constituted a 57.8% share, making it the largest regional market for earthmoving equipment in the world.
* In terms of growth, the global earthmoving equipment market recorded a CAGR of 2.50% during the review period (2007-2011). The key contributor to this low growth rate was the 23.9% decline in annual growth rate recorded in 2009.
* The Asian earthmoving equipment market valued US$45.5 billion in 2011. The Chinese market constituted the largest share with 56.9%.
* A strong pipeline of various infrastructure, industrial, residential, commercial and institutional construction projects in Asia-Pacific will drive demand for earthmoving equipment. As a result, the global earthmoving equipment market is estimated to record a CAGR of 7.98% over the forecast period to value US$115.5 billion in 2016.
* China is one of the fastest-growing construction equipment markets in the world. In terms of total global sales of construction equipment, the share of China’s construction equipment sales increased from 9% in 2005 to 40% in 2010.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the earthmoving equipment market globally:
* Historical (2007-2011) and forecast (2012-2016) valuations of the earthmoving equipment market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America
* Historical and forecast valuations for the segments of the earthmoving equipment market including Bulldozers, Excavators, Dumper Trucks, Construction Tractors, Graders and Levelers, Loaders and Scrapers
* Breakdown of values at the country level (44 countries)
* Analysis of key events and factors driving the earthmoving equipment market globally
Reasons to Purchase
* Identify and evaluate market opportunities using our standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
* Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
* Understand the latest industry and market trends
* Formulate and validate business strategies by leveraging our critical and actionable insight
* Assess business risks, including cost and competitive pressures
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AB Volvo, Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd, Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd, Komatsu Ltd, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd, Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd, BEML Ltd, Escorts Ltd, Telco Construction Equipment Company Ltd
Partial Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 Global Earthmoving Equipment Market Analysis
3.1 Global Earthmoving Equipment Trend Analysis
3.2 China’s earthmoving equipment market
3.3 Asia-Pacific to drive the construction equipment market
3.4 European earthmoving equipment market trend
3.5 Emerging Trends
3.6 Construction Industry Overview
3.7 Global Earthmoving Equipment Market Ranking
3.7.1 Global earthmoving equipment market ranking by market size
3.8 Global Earthmoving Equipment Market Share
3.8.1 Global earthmoving equipment regional market share
3.9 Global Earthmoving Equipment Market Size
3.9.1 Global earthmoving equipment market size by value
3.9.2 Global earthmoving equipment market size by category
3.1 Global Earthmoving Equipment Production Value
3.10.1 Global earthmoving equipment production value
3.10.2 Global earthmoving equipment production value by category
4 North America
4.1 North American Earthmoving Equipment Market Dynamics
4.2 North American Earthmoving Equipment Market Size
4.2.1 North American earthmoving equipment market size
4.2.2 North American earthmoving equipment market size by category
4.3 North American Earthmoving Equipment Production Value
4.3.1 North American earthmoving equipment production value
4.3.2 North American earthmoving equipment production value by category
4.4 The US
4.4.1 US earthmoving equipment market size
4.4.2 US earthmoving equipment market size by category
4.5.1 Canadian earthmoving equipment market size
4.5.2 Canadian earthmoving equipment market size by category
5.1 European Earthmoving Equipment Market Dynamics
5.2 European Earthmoving Equipment Market Size
5.2.1 European earthmoving equipment market size
5.2.2 European earthmoving equipment market size by category
5.3 European Earthmoving Equipment Production Value
5.3.1 European earthmoving equipment production value
5.3.2 European earthmoving equipment production value by category
5.4.1 German earthmoving equipment market size
5.4.2 German earthmoving equipment market size by category
5.5.1 Spanish earthmoving equipment market size
5.5.2 Spanish earthmoving equipment market size by category
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.