2013-03-09 01:43:44 - New Financial Services research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
"Global Hotel Industry Survey 2013: Emerging Trends in Technology, Sustainability, Health and Wellness Tourism" is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Timetric's exclusive panel of respondents from leading hotel industry companies. The report includes both buyer and supplier respondent opinions towards changes in RevPAR and occupancy rates within the industry in 2013, providing insights into key growth drivers. The report provides an overview of how hotels with selected investment in new technologies gain a competitive advantage. Additionally, the report summarizes the necessary budget allocations to technologies identified as attractive by travellers when selecting a hotel and analyzes the investment changes across various online media channels. The report analyzes energy efficient measures and green marketing initiatives, which respondents have
implemented, or plan to implement in 2013. Furthermore, the report examines the significance of health and wellness tourism for business growth across the global hotel industry.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/545342_global_hotel_industry_survey_2013_eme ..
* Regardless of buyer and supplier categorization, respondents consider 'environment friendly initiatives' as the most conspicuous emerging trend in 2013.
* Respondents from luxury hotels expect to use technological facilities such as 'Wi-Fi access', 'eco-friendly technology' and 'efficient energy management systems' to increase their operational efficiency in 2013.
* In total, 35% of buyer respondents indicate that they intend to save 'less than 5% of total organizational expenditure' in the next 12 months following the implementation of sustainability measures.
* In total, 65% and 32% of respondents from luxury hotels and other hotels expect an increase in the number of health and wellness tourists in 2013 respectively.
The report features the opinions of global hotel industry respondents related to the following:
* Changes in RevPAR and occupancy rates
* Key drivers of growth
* Emerging trends
* Technologies for improving operational efficiency
* Investment in online media channels
* Most implemented sustainability measures
* Cost saving targets
* Demand for health and wellness tourism
* Existing health and wellness facilities
Reasons to Purchase
* Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the emerging trends in the global hotel industry
* Uncover the business outlook, key technology initiatives and investment decisions identified by buyers and suppliers in the industry
* Drive revenues by understanding the importance of key technologies that improve operational efficiency
* Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying change in expenditure on online media channels
* Identify key sustainability measures and levels of implementation, analyzed by company type, region of operation and company turnover
* Uncover key energy efficiency measures either implemented or planned by respondents from the hotel industry
* Predict the importance of health and wealth tourism in growing hotel industry revenues
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Brazil Hospitality Group, Host Hotels & Resorts, Starwood Hotels, IntelliStay Hotels, Swisscom Hospitality Services, Jumeirah Group, InterContinental Hotels Group
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Executive Summary
3 Hospitality Industry Dynamics in 2013
3.1 Change in RevPAR and Occupancy Rate
3.1.1 Change in RevPAR and occupancy rate in 2013 - comparison between buyer and supplier responses
3.1.2 Change in RevPAR and occupancy rates in 2013 by buyers
3.1.3 Change in RevPAR and occupancy rates in 2013 by suppliers
3.1.4 Change in RevPAR and occupancy rates in 2013 by region
3.1.5 Change in RevPAR and occupancy rate in 2013 by company turnover
3.2 Key Drivers of Growth in the Global Hotel Industry
3.2.1 Key drivers of growth - comparison between buyer and supplier responses
3.2.2 Key drivers of growth by buyers
3.2.3 Key drivers of growth by suppliers
3.2.4 Key drivers of growth by region
3.2.5 Key drivers of growth by company turnover
3.3 Emerging Trends in the Global Hospitality Industry
3.3.1 Emerging trends in the global hospitality industry - comparison between buyers and suppliers
3.3.2 Emerging trends in the global hospitality industry by buyers
3.3.3 Emerging trends in the global hospitality industry by suppliers
3.3.4 Emerging trends in the global hospitality industry by region
3.3.5 Emerging trends in the global hospitality industry by company turnover
4 Technology Initiatives and Investment Decisions
4.1 Change in Technology Expenditure
4.1.1 Change in technology expenditure by buyers
4.1.2 Change in technology expenditure by region
4.1.3 Change in technology expenditure by company turnover
4.2 Customer Expectations vs. Existing Technologies
4.2.1 Customer expectations vs. existing technologies by buyers
4.3 Technologies for Improving Operational Efficiency in 2013
4.3.1 Technologies for improving operational efficiency in 2013 by buyers
4.3.2 Technologies for improving operational efficiency in 2013 by region
4.3.3 Technologies for improving operational efficiency in 2013 by company turnover
4.3.4 Technologies for improving operational efficiency in 2013 by decision making authority
4.4 Investment in Online Media Channels
4.4.1 Investment in online media channels - comparison between buyers' and suppliers' 'increase' responses
Full Table of Contents is available at:
Timetric is an independent economic and business research firm providing critical intelligence on emerging economies and key global industries. They provide detailed economic and sector intelligence, business insights and authoritative, independent commentary. View more research from Timetric at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1037
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.