2014-02-17 09:40:03 - LTE Business Strategy 2013 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Fourth Generation (4G) cellular deployments via LTE are underway and hold the promise of increased bandwidth for data and greater capacity overall once VoLTE is deployed. More capacity easily translates into more bandwidth to offer, more subscriptions to sell, more data consumed, and more data revenue for the carriers.On the demand side, bear services, particularly data, continues to grow at a healthy pace, but there are limits to growth in bearer service for consumer and even enterprise usage. In addition, there is an increasing awareness of Internet Protocol (IP) being cheap source of transport, and hence more people becoming aware of VoIP, and therefore Over the Top (OTT) VoIP alternatives.However, there are many business challenges and opportunities to consider including
the coming onslaught of mobile video, many cloud-based applications, marginalization of core services, and the extreme need for Value-added Services (VAS) on the part of the mobile network operator.Report ScopeThis report is must-reading for anyone engaged in business planning aspects of LTE deployment and operations. This report provides a global and regional LTE status assessment as well as LTE strategies including application analysis, application roadmap, vision for the future of LTE, and more. The Summary and Recommendations section provides guidance for network operators, content providers, application developers, infrastructure providers, and wireless device providers.Customers interested in this report will also be interested in the even more comprehensive report LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018, which in addition to business strategy, focuses on technical and operational challenges, opportunities, and strategiesReport Benefits- LTE global and regional status update and analysis of key issues including capacity and spectrum
- Identify the business value and roadmap for implementation and operation of LTE based applications
- Understand the future of LTE including applications, integration with the cloud, social networks, and more
- Identify emerging LTE business models including third-party ecosystems, API integration, and expanded applications
- Recommendations and analysis for carriers, content providers, application developers and infrastructure companies- Understand the issues and opportunities regarding key evolutionary trends including:
- - Anytime, anywhere, any device access to communications, content, commerce, and applications
- - Increased emphasis on non-human communications
- - The convergence and integration of many things
- - Open networks, open interfaces, and many applicationsKey Findings:- Mobile network operators have an imperative to develop Value-added Services (VAS) for LTE
- Carriers must develop key applications such as Corporate Dashboard to retain enterprise customers
- Carriers must prepare for a variety of challenges including much more data usage, increasingly more services in the cloud, severely marginalized core services, and development of VAS across communications, content, and commerceTarget Audience:- Exporters, Importers and Traders
- Mobile content providers
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Application developers and aggregators
- Government and sovereign R&D institutions
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Company-Pr ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.