2012-12-04 01:56:57 - Global Luxury Retailing: Market Size, Brand Strategies and Competitor Performance - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Following a steep but short decline in sales in 2009 the global luxury market is thriving once more. Affluent consumers are returning to premium brands, and those with newfound wealth are discovering them for the first time. Verdict forecasts that the market will grow 65% between 2010 and 2015. Discover the brands that are driving sales, and the key strategies being used to entice luxury shoppers.
- Make informed regional investment decisions with luxury expenditure forecasts to 2015 based on inputs including the number of wealthy individuals.
- Make an informed decision what product categories to prioritise in terms of investment based on expenditure by product category forecasts to 2013.
- Benchmark your company´s performance by accessing profiles of
ten key luxury retailers including key operating details and their global market shares.
- Benchmark your company´s performance in terms of your e-commerce proposition and find ways to improve your customers´ online experience.
- Inform your pitches with top quality insights into the market supported by multiple primary interviews with senior managers at top luxury companies.
The global luxury goods market is forecast to expand by 65% from 2010 to 2015, with most of this growth coming from emerging economies, especially in Asia Pacific. China remains the key growth generator in the region, but new demand from other markets such as South Korea, Taiwan and to a lesser extent India also contributes to strong performance.
Luxury retailers regard China as the top destination for international expansion, with many now aggressively expanding in the country. The focus is however on retail-led expansion to be better aware of new market developments, and dedicating extra effort in boosting brand image through dedicated products, fashion events and destination stores.
Despite previously having been skeptical about e-commerce, now the majority of luxury houses have at least some online offer. However, there remains much confusion about how to guarantee a premium service online and many luxury retailers have missed the opportunity to use their transactional sites to further bolster customer engagement.
Reasons To Buy
- Which markets hold the most potential for the luxury sector and should I invest in them? Which cities are luxury players opening new stores in?
- Which product categories are forecast to deliver the most robust growth? Which luxury houses are putting extra effort to develop these propositions?
- What product, marketing and channel innovations and strategies should my company consider in order stay on top of market developments?
- What aspects of my e-commerce offer should I consider to further boost my brand positioning in the eyes of consumers and stand out from competition?
- How did players such as Burberry, Armani, PPR, LVMH, Richemont, Polo Ralph Lauren, Hermes, Prada, Bulgari and Christian Dior perform last year?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research/Global ..
Browse all Retail Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Market-Research?aCode= ..
Browse all Retail Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Retail/Company-Profile?aCode= ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.