Global Markets for Telemedicine Technologies - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-25 04:19:04
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- This is an update of an earlier report, published in March 2012. Our goal in updating the report is to assess the impact of recent technical, economic, legal/regulatory, business and other developments on the global market for telemedicine technologies and services. Objectives of both the original and the updated studies include:
- Defining new avenues in the telemedicine market, mainly in terms of cutting-edge technology development, value-added services and newer applications.
- Providing an in-depth understanding of the economics of telemedicine in terms of business models, a cost-benefit analysis and information for an investment business case.
- Identifying opportunities for all the stakeholders in telemedicine.
- Making a comprehensive market forecast (2013 to 2018) of telemedicine and all its key subsegments.
- Our key objective is to present a comprehensive analysis of the current telemedicine market and its future direction.
REASONS FOR THE STUDY
Companies require clarity regarding the main markets for telemedicine technologies and services. We are interested in providing a comprehensive market forecast for multiple market segments (e.g., technologies, services, applications, geographical).
There has been a global focus on the use of telemedicine as a tool to cut down healthcare costs and bring about mammoth savings. Implementation of the new U.S. healthcare law will, if anything, intensify this focus by increasing the number of people with health insurance and seeking medical services. In the near to midterm, telemedicine technologies offer one of the few ways of enabling healthcare personnel to meet the increased demand without unacceptable delays or other forms of de facto rationing.
We are interested in studying the ways in which collaborative healthcare can be better and more economically implemented through telemedicine. Recently announced best practices to cut down global healthcare costs, including outsourced medical services, home-based treatment, intervention as opposed to posttreatment, integrated information technology (IT) environments, increased efficiency of healthcare resources and reducing billing gaps, all point toward the increasing use of telemedicine.
We aim to identify the key success factors in the telemedicine market and to gauge the ways in which this market can significantly affect larger markets such as healthcare, health insurance, home care, telecommunications (telecom), networking, disease management, e-health and healthcare IT. The report is well timed, as major Tier I stakeholders are entering the telemedicine market.
This report is intended for telemedicine hardware manufacturers, software providers, telecom and networking companies, the healthcare industry, and healthcare insurance companies. Key takeaways include the identification and quantification of markets for technology and services in the telemedicine market. Opportunities are defined in terms of market forecasts, avenues, trends, market drivers and competitive gaps.
SCOPE AND FORMAT
This report focuses on global markets for telemedicine technologies and services. The discussion is organized into 13 chapters and three appendices, as shown below:
- Telemedicine Overview.
- Telemedicine Technologies and Global Markets (including analysis of key patents).
- Telemedicine Applications.
- Economics of Telemedicine.
- Stakeholders: Opportunities Analysis.
- Consolidation and Ownership Trends.
- North American Markets.
- EU Markets.
- Japanese Market.
- Other Geographical Markets.
- - Appendix A: Company Profiles.
- - Appendix B: List of Telemedicine Programs Studied.
- - Appendix C: Acronyms.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.