2014-03-14 01:07:01 - Online Banking: Sizing the Global Market Opportunity - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Increasingly consumers see online banking as an essential feature of their bank´s proposition. In most countries the branch is no longer the automatic choice of channel as consumers have embraced the convenience offered by online banking. This report sizes the market opportunity for online banking in countries at various different stages of online banking maturity.
- Discover how the characteristics of the online banking market vary across different countries.
- Identify the most effective strategies for maximizing the value of online banking in five key global markets.
- Refine the design of your online banking platform by learning the key consumer demands from this channel.
- Boost customer retention by identifying the core target customers for the online channel.
- Raise online banking use
by understanding core consumer objections.
There are a number of benefits of moving towards a targeted online banking strategy, including lower costs for the provider, greater convenience for the customer, and increased effectiveness of marketing.
Providers need to rethink their online banking strategies. Banks need to do more to engage customers who do most of their banking online, update their legacy infrastructure systems, and encourage higher rates of online applications when opening products and services.
Markets globally fall into four levels of online banking adoption: devotee, advanced, intermediate, and undersized. Consumer attitudes, existing online services, and the state of internet infrastructure influence the recommended strategies for developing the online channel in each market.
Reasons to Buy
- What are the opportunities in the online banking market in key countries globally?
- What lessons can countries with less devolved online banking markets learn from providers in advanced countries?
- What are the benefits of creating a targeted online banking strategy?
- What differentiates markets with high levels of online banking usage from those with intermediate or low usage?
- What are the drivers of, and barriers to, online banking adoption?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.