Payment Card Competitor Tracker: December 2012 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-14 02:15:01
The Payment Card Competitor Tracker provides expert analysis and opinion on the strategic moves of leading competitors in the payment card market. Produced on a monthly basis, the Tracker is a global product and covers over 150 players, including American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Citigroup, Discover, GE Money, First Data, HSBC, JCB, MasterCard, Standard Chartered and Visa.
- Gain invaluable information on your key competitors in one concise document, and track long-term trends using the interactive news database.
- Sharpen your strategy by implementing the best market, product, competitor and strategic developments of leading global players.
- Learn the Cards & Payments Team´s view on the most important competitor developments in the month.
Square Wallet´s new virtual gift card feature could potentially spell bad news for PayPal and its decade-long dominance in the digital peer-to-peer (P2P) payments space. Square´s modern spin on gift cards in conjunction with its rapidly growing brand presence will be instrumental in its bid to lure consumers to use its mobile wallet service.
Wonga has recently rolled out Wonga Paylater, a retail loan service for online shopping that allows consumers to repay purchases in three installments. The move shifts the company from its payday loan space into the wider payments arena. While still growing, public pressure on Wonga´s business model may be driving it to seek new growth platforms.
According to figures released by ANZ and CBA regarding their respective goMoney and Kaching apps, mobile payments are becoming increasingly popular among Australian consumers. Although uptake of these apps has been strong, there is still a great opportunity to encourage usage and grow the Australian mobile payments market.
Reasons to Buy
- What have been the key new product developments in the industry this month, particularly in contactless, mobile, online and prepaid?
- Which players are leading the way with these new developments, and where are they occurring?
- How have trends in competitor activity changed over time, and which regions are becoming more active?
- What are the top developments in the past month and what do they mean for my business?
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Market-Re ..
Browse all Finance and Banking Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Finance-and-Banking/Company-P ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.