Renewable Policy Analysis - July 2013 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-04-24 15:23:03
This report provides in depth study of the major renewable policy developments across the globe. It gives regulatory and other associated updates for the global renewable energy market which can help the individual/company to frame their business strategies while minimizing regulatory risks.
For the June 2013 issue, it covers two featured articles The European Commission Imposes Provisional Anti-dumping Tariffs on Chinese Solar Panels and " DECC Creates OWIO to Boost Levels of Inward Investment in Offshore Wind Industry, providing excellent analysis on these development.
This report includes policy updates on the major countries. There are key news stories covered in the report, of which following two articles are covered in detail -
- Featured Articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies on the renewable energy market.
- The European Commission Imposes Provisional Anti-dumping Tariffs on Chinese Solar Panels
- DECC Creates OWIO to Boost Levels of Inward Investment in Offshore Wind Industry
Reasons to buy
- This renewable policy report includes major policy developments in the renewable energy market for the month of July 2013.
- Featured articles: Analytical articles related to the impact of major policies in the renewable energy market.
- Key news highlights: Key renewable policy news alerts for the month.
- Major policy updates: Regional renewable policy news for the month.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.