Software: Global Industry Almanac - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-12 20:14:05
Software: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Software industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry´s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global software market grew by 6.6% in 2011 to reach a value of $292.9 billion.
In 2016, the global software market is forecast to have a value of $396.7 billion, an increase of 35.4% since 2011.
General business productivity & home applications is the largest segment of the global software market, accounting for 24% of the market´s total value.
Americas accounts for 42.6% of the global software market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The computer software market consists of systems and application software. Systems software comprises operating systems, network and database management, and other systems software. Application software comprises general business productivity and home use applications, cross-industry and vertical market applications, and other application software. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Market ..
Browse all Information Technology Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Market ..
Browse all Information Technology Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Information-Technology/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.