2014-02-19 09:52:01 - Synribo (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Synribo (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - We have released our new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, "Synribo (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022". Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) is a rare myeloproliferative blood cancer that is characterized by the presence of the BCR-ABL fusion protein. The stage of CML is classified as chronic, accelerated or blast phase, ranging from least to most severe. Multiple BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) are approved, and are the standard of care for CML. TKIs have transformed most cases of the disease into a manageable, chronic condition. As a result, patients´ survival rates and the prevalence of CML are increasing, placing a growing burden on global healthcare
Teva´s Synribo (omacetaxine mepesuccinate) is a chemotherapy for the treatment of CP or AP CML that is resistant to prior therapy with multiple TKIs. Synribo was originally developed by ChemGenex, which was bought by Cephalon in 2011, and is now a subsidiary of Teva. The MOA of Synribo has not been conclusively established; however, the drug has been shown to inhibit protein synthesis (Synribo Prescribing Information, 2012). Unlike its competitors, Synribo does not directly target BCR-ABL, although it did reduce in vitro levels of BCR-ABL and the anti-apoptotic proteins BCL-2 and MTL-1.
- Overview of CML, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Synribo including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Synribo for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for CML
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Synribo performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Synribo from 2012-2022 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.