2014-02-19 09:47:01 - Tasigna (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Tasigna (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - We have released our new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, "Tasigna (Chronic Myeloid Leukemia) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022". Chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) is a rare myeloproliferative blood cancer that is characterized by the presence of the BCR-ABL fusion protein. The stage of CML is classified as chronic, accelerated or blast phase, ranging from least to most severe. Multiple BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) are approved, and are the standard of care for CML. TKIs have transformed most cases of the disease into a manageable, chronic condition. As a result, patients´ survival rates and the prevalence of CML are increasing, placing a growing burden on global healthcare
Novartis´ Tasigna (nilotinib) is a second-generation BCR-ABL TKI. It was first approved in the US and 5EU in 2007 and in Japan in 2009 as a second-line therapy for patients with CP or AP CML that was intolerant or resistant to Gleevec. Shortly thereafter, in 2010, Tasigna gained regulatory approval for the first-line treatment of CP-CML patients in the US and the EU. In Japan, Tasigna received this brand extension in 2011. It is approved and reimbursed for both indications in all the 7MM. Tasigna has orphan drug designation from both the FDA and the EMA. Tasigna is administered twice daily at a dose of 300mg for newly diagnosed CP CML or 400mg when used as a second-line therapy, and must be taken on an empty stomach.
- Overview of CML, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Tasigna including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Tasigna for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for CML
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Tasigna performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Tasigna from 2012-2022 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.