2014-02-19 14:49:01 - Travel Vaccines Market to 2019 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
The global travel vaccines market is suggested to have reached a value of $1,343m in 2012, having grown at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11% from 2007. The Year-on-Year (YoY) market growth was 6.3%, with revenue of $1,264m in 2011. It is expected to reach $2.22 billion by 2019, having grown at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2012.
The hepatitis A travel vaccines market in the top seven markets was worth $264m in 2012 and is expected to reach $423m by 2019 at a CAGR of 7%. The meningococcal travel vaccines market accounted for $225m in 2012 and is expected to reach $406m by 2019 at a CAGR of 8.8%. The Japanese Encephalitis (JE) travel vaccines market accounted for
$234m in 2012 and is expected to reach $283m by 2019 at a CAGR of 2.7%.
A Strong Pipeline in which Nearly 30% of Vaccine Candidates are in Phase III and Phase II
The global travel-vaccine pipeline appears very strong, with 18% of candidates in Phase II, 13% in Phase I, 11% in Phase III and 5% registration-filed.
Vaccine companies manage their R&D portfolio by balancing investment between novel, innovative targets with the potential to have a major impact on human health; developing best-in-class approaches; and delivering the maximum value of approved vaccines through new indications and formulations. Developing a new vaccine product is a costly, lengthy and uncertain process, and a new candidate can fail at any stage of the development process or fail to receive regulatory approval. However, vaccines ability to generate high revenues and profits despite being priced at a premium has proven attractive to existing players in the market and to big pharmaceutical companies, who have been watching development with interest.
Hepatitis A Vaccines, Japanese Encephalitis Vaccines and Meningococcal Vaccines Account for More than Half of the Market
Hepatitis A vaccines led the market in 2012 with a share of 20%, followed by JE vaccines and meningococcal vaccines with 17% each.
Hepatitis A vaccines are commonly used prominent travel vaccines, and the increase in global tourist traffic has increased their use, in turn driving the market. Vaccines for hepatitis A provide immunity for approximately 15â20 years, rather than being lifelong, which is expected to drive future growth.
This report provides insights into the vaccines in the Travel Vaccines market including market forecasts up to 2019. It provides an in-depth analysis of the travel vaccines, as well as insights into the Travel Vaccines R&D pipeline. The report provides in-depth analysis of the unmet needs, drivers and barriers that affect the global Travel Vaccines market. The report analyzes the market for Travel Vaccines in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan.
In addition, it provides overview of vaccines market in India, China and Australia including regulatory frameworks and profiles of the top companies, deals and pipeline analysis. The report discusses the global pipeline for Travel Vaccines across various stages of development. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
- Annualized market data for the Travel Vaccines market from 2007 to 2012, forecast forward to 2019.
- Analysis of the Travel Vaccines market in the leading geographies of the world, which includes the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.
- Market characterization of the Travel Vaccines market including market size, cost of vaccination.
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of vaccine development.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. Key companies studied in this report are GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Pfizer, Merck and Novartis.
- Key M&A activities and licensing agreements that have taken place between 2009 and up to January 2013 in the global Travel Vaccines market.
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the potential region and Travel Vaccines market segments poised for strong growth.
- Create a more tailored country strategy through the understanding of key drivers and barriers of the global Travel Vaccines market.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas and top selling products of leading companies.
- Accelerate and strengthen your market position by identifying key companies for mergers, acquisitions and strategic partnerships
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.