2014-04-24 15:28:02 - Wind Turbine - Market Size, Technology Overview, Technology Trends, Issues and Challenges in Turbine Technology - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
- Overview of the Global Wind Industry, Annual Installations for the years 2006 to 2020
- Market share of different wind turbine manufacturers for the year 2012
- Increasing Average Turbine Size Trend for the years 2006 to 2020
- Technological upgrades in wind turbine Rotor Blades, Gearbox, Generator, Tower and Control System
- Issues and Challenges in Turbine Technology and how industry is reacting towards these challenges.
Reasons to buy
- The report provides information on Global Wind Power Annual Installations and Average Turbine Size during 2006 to 2012 and how wind power market is expected to grow during 2013 to 2020.
- Also provides information on various technological upgrades in a wind turbine and how these upgrades have affected turbine performance and reliability.
- Major Issues
and Challenges for wind power industry have been discussed.
- The report provides can help stakeholders with better understanding on various technological upgrades in a wind turbine and help them to decide major criteria for them to select a wind turbine.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Market-Research ..
Browse all Environmental Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Environmental/Company-Profile ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.