2013-01-07 00:50:38 - Global Wireless Sensors Market for Environmental & Agricultural Monitoring (2011 - 2016) - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Central to ‘ambient intelligence´; insights into the wireless sensors market for environmental and agricultural monitoring are detailed in this report. This report refers to environmental and agricultural monitoring as areas deployed with intelligent sensor interface that tracks, informs about, provides granular control of, and monitors the environment and agriculture in situ- real time.‘Wireless Sensors Market for Environmental and Agricultural Monitoring´ research report segments the market on the basis of products, applications and geographies. The product market is classified into physical sensors, mechanical sensors, and chemical sensors on the basis of parameters detected and measured by sensors.Acoustic sensors, flow sensors, humidity sensors, pressure sensors, and temperature sensors are classified as physical sensors. Proximity sensors, position sensors, level sensors and motion sensors
are segmented under the mechanical sensors. Chemical sensors profile biosensors and gas sensors.On the basis of application; environmental monitoring includes forest fire detection; flood detection; water management; and ambient air and greenhouse gas emissions monitoring. Agricultural monitoring is segmented into crop growth monitoring; soil monitoring; pest and disease detection; precision irrigation and water management; and vehicular movement and management.The report covers North America, Europe, APAC and ROW on the basis of geography.Global Wireless Sensors Market for Environmental and Agricultural Monitoring (2011-2016) report, as the name suggests, illustrates the global scenario of wireless sensors for environmental and agricultural monitoring over the next five years with insights into the three main functions of a sensor within a system- Monitoring & Control, Security & Warning, and Diagnosis & Analysis.Companies Profiled- American Sensor Technologies, Inc., (U.S.)
- ASM Automation Sensornik Messtechnik GMBH, (Germany)
- Automata, Inc., (U.S.)
- Avir Sensors, (U.S.)
- BioForce Nanosciences Holdings, Inc., (U.S.)
- Coastal Environmental Systems, Inc., (U.S.)
- E.S.I. Environmental Sensors Inc., (Canada)
- Measurement Specialties Inc., (U.S.)
- MEMSIC Inc., (U.S.)
- Meridian Environmental Technology, Inc., (U.S.)
- STMicroelectronics N.V., (Switzerland)
- Sutron Corporation, (U.S.)
- The Toro Company, (U.S.)
- Vaisala Oyj, (Finland)
- YSI Incorporated, (U.S.)Key Questions Answered- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields?
- Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?Who Needs This Report?- Government decision makers who concentrate funds for research and industrial exploitation
- Agricultural Research Associations
- Council of Detection and Environmental Monitoring
- Sensor Forum Establishments
- Industries needing market information to make corporate decisions
- Researchers who need to know market and technology requirements
- Independent and Entrepreneurial communities
- Research and Consulting Firms
- Sensor Manufacturers
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Market-Res ..
Browse all Telecommunications Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Telecommunications/Company-Pr ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.