2012-09-13 01:45:26 - Fast Market Research recommends "Group Health Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" from GlobalData, now available
Group Health Cooperative (Group Health) is a non-profit healthcare organization that provides a wide range of quality healthcare services in certain specialized areas to its patients and communities. Group Health offers coordinated-care plans for both groups and individuals. It serves to more than 700,000 people in Washington and North Idaho through its subsidiaries, namely, Group Health Options, Inc. and KPS Health Plans, Inc. The corporation is involved in providing medical care in various areas including Family medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetricians and gynecologists (Ob/Gyn) and other specialties in all or parts of 20 counties in Washington and two counties in North Idaho. Group Health is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
GlobalData's Group Health Cooperative - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive
insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/461714_group_health_cooperative_strategic_sw ..
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Group Health Cooperative - Key Facts
Group Health Cooperative - Key Employees
Group Health Cooperative - Key Employee Biographies
Group Health Cooperative - Major Products and Services
Group Health Cooperative - Pharmaceutical Pipeline Products Data
Group Health Cooperative, Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Group Health Cooperative, Pipeline Products by Development Phase
Group Health Cooperative - History
Group Health Cooperative - Company Statement
Group Health Cooperative - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Group Health Cooperative - Business Description
Group Health Cooperative - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Group Health Cooperative - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Healthcare System
Strength - Industry Recognitions and Awards
Strength - Wide Range of Service Offerings
Group Health Cooperative - Weaknesses
Weakness - Limited Geographical Presence
Group Health Cooperative - Opportunities
Opportunity - Changing Demographics
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Rising Healthcare Expenditure in the US
Group Health Cooperative - Threats
Threat - Shortage of Skilled Labor
Threat - Patient Concerns over CHINs
Threat - Medicare Reforms
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Group Health Cooperative, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2006 to YTD 2012
Group Health Cooperative, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2006 to YTD 2012
Group Health Cooperative, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Group Health Cooperative, Key Facts
Group Health Cooperative, Key Employees
Group Health Cooperative, Key Employee Biographies
Group Health Cooperative, Major Products and Services
Group Health Cooperative, Number of Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Group Health Cooperative, Number of Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Group Health Cooperative, Pipeline Products By Therapy Area and Development Phase
Group Health Cooperative, History
Group Health Cooperative, Other Locations
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.