2012-09-16 01:25:59 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Guernsey Electricity Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Guernsey Electricity Limited (GEL) is a limited liability company wholly owned by the States of Guernsey. It is the sole provider of electrical energy to the island of Guernsey operating under the Electricity (Guernsey) Law of 2001. It produces and sells power generation across the Guernsey Island, besides offering power retailing and commercial contracting services. The company generates power from various sources including, oil, gas, renewable, nuclear, coal, and others. GEL is headquartered in Vale, Guernsey. www.fastmr.com/prod/461933_guernsey_electricity_limited_strategi ..
In 2011-2012, the company signed two major contracts, first, a ten year contract for the supply of electricity from France and second a contract for the purchase of a new medium speed diesel generator to complement our existing baseload fleet.
Full Report Details at
GlobalData's Guernsey Electricity Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Facts
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Employees
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Major Products and Services
Guernsey Electricity Limited - History
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Company Statement
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Business Description
Guernsey Electricity Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Strengths
Strength - Operational Structure
Strength - Growth Prospect: Business Performance
Strength - Fuel Mix Diversity
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Weaknesses
Weakness - Increasing Dependence on Imported Electricity
Weakness - Increase in Emissions Rates
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Opportunities
Opportunity - Energy Efficiency Programs
Opportunity - Increasing Power Market: the UK
Opportunity - Automatic Meter Reading Project
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Threats
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices
Threat - Increasing Commodity Prices
Threat - Environmental Laws & Regulations
Guernsey Electricity Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Facts
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Employees
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Major Products and Services
Guernsey Electricity Limited, History
Guernsey Electricity Limited, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.