2013-03-06 03:41:06 - Fast Market Research recommends "Healthcare ICT Spending in the UK to 2016/17 - Services Market" from Kable Market Intelligence, now available
This report is based on Kable's detailed, bottom-up research and analysis of the UK public sector's spend on ICT and our five-year forecasts at a product and sector level.
This report contains a product-by-product market size and forecast for spend on services, including hardware maintenance, software maintenance, custom software, IT outsourcing, managed communications, IT consultancy, training, and systems integration within UK healthcare.
The scope of services markets covered is as follows:
* Also includes support but first-line helpdesk for end users is only included here if dedicated exclusively to specific hardware.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/545370_healthcare_ict_spending_in_the_uk_to_ ..
Includes upgrades, patches and support but first-line helpdesk for end users is only included here if dedicated exclusively to specific software.
* Includes software development and tweaks/templates for off-the-shelf applications. Investment in open source software is included here.
* A significant category that covers all outsourced provision of IT including desktop, hosting, and data centres and helpdesk.
* This includes managed voice, data and mobile communications services attached to an SLA that requires the management and hosting of the majority of the service stack by an external provider. Simple calls and lines services are excluded.
* This category includes all professional services to ICT managers that are not covered by other services category. It also includes contract or temporary staff whom either the customer or the supplier prefer to identify as consultants.
* This applies to the training of ICT staff in ICT technologies and the training of non-technical staff in ICT applications, rather than the training of ICT staff in non-technical skills.
* Contracted IT projects or programmes relates specifically to the deployment, configuration and roll out of one or more applications and associated infrastructure within an enterprise.
We've assessed the impact of austerity and the coalition government's diminished appetite for reform, and mapped out the implications of structural and political change. We've assessed the impact of a weak recovery and a double-dip recession to reforecast ICT spend to 2017. A team of eleven analysts have calculated the ICT spend for every organization in this report's scope and aggregated this to provide an invaluable guide to the market.
CAGR for services market in healthcare sector is 6.03%
Report Table of Contents:
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 United Kingdom Healthcare ICT Market Overview
2.1 Overall Healthcare ICT Market Spend Value
2.2 Healthcare ICT Spend on Services Market by Category
2.2.1 Hardware Maintenance
2.2.2 Software maintenance
2.2.3 Custom Software
2.2.4 IT Outsourcing
2.2.5 Managed Comms
2.2.6 IT Consultancy
2.2.8 System Integration
3.1 About Kable
List of Tables
Table 1: United Kingdom Healthcare ICT Market Value (GBP mn) on Services
Table 2: United Kingdom Hardware Maintenance ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 3: United Kingdom Software maintenance ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 4: United Kingdom Custom Software ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 5: United Kingdom IT Outsourcing ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 6: United Kingdom Managed Comms ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 7: United Kingdom IT Consultancy ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 8: United Kingdom Training ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Table 9: United Kingdom System Integration ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
List of Figures
Figure 1: United Kingdom Healthcare ICT Market Value (GBP mn) on Services
Figure 2: United Kingdom Hardware Maintenance ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 3: United Kingdom Software maintenance ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 4: United Kingdom Custom Software ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 5: United Kingdom IT Outsourcing ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 6: United Kingdom Managed Comms ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 7: United Kingdom IT Consultancy ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 8: United Kingdom Training ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
Figure 9: United Kingdom System Integration ICT Spending, 2011/12-2016/17
About Kable Market Intelligence
Since 1990, Kable has been providing the UK and the world's largest suppliers with unique insight into public sector opportunities and markets. Their network of contacts allows Kable unparalleled insight into policy as it formulates while their modelling systems mean Kable processes and aggregates procurement data faster and more accurately than anyone. View more research from Kable Market Intelligence at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1041
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.