2012-09-18 03:29:24 - Hepatitis Market to 2017 - Strong Hepatitis-C Pipeline, Large Number of Strategic Consolidations and Cost Effective Treatments will Drive the Market - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
Hepatitis Market to 2017 - Strong Hepatitis-C Pipeline, Large Number of Strategic Consolidations and Cost Effective Treatments will Drive the Market provides in-depth analysis of the unmet need, drivers and barriers impacting the global hepatitis market. The report analyzes the hepatitis markets in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, prices and volumes are forecast until 2017 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. The report also provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that have shaped the global markets.
The research has found that the global hepatitis market is one of the fast growing
markets of the pharmaceutical industry. The approval of potential new drugs and combinational therapies with significant efficacy, safety and resistance profiles will fuel the rapid uptake of drugs in the near future. Limitations of the current standard care therapy for hepatitis include high incidence of adverse events, long duration of treatment, suboptimal patient compliance and the lack of efficacy in specific genotypes. This has increased interest in developing novel products able to potentially counter this unmet need.
- Annualized market data for the hepatitis market from 2002 to 2010, forecast forward to 2017.
- Analysis of the leading segments, including hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
- Analysis of the hepatitis market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Market characterization of the hepatitis therapeutics market, including market size, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns.
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various Phases of drug development.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are Merck & Co, GlaxoSmithKline and F. Hoffman-La Roche.
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements that have taken place between 2009 and mid-2011 in the global hepatitis market.
Reasons to buy
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Market ..
Browse all Healthcare and Medical Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Healthcare-and-Medical/Compan ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.