2012-09-21 00:55:28 - Herbicides China News 1112 - a new market research report on companiesandmarkets.com
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
As the end of 2011 is approaching, the investors in China also behave as seriously as Chinese agrochemical manufacturers, who all rush in the latest month of 2011 so as to achieve a nice annual performance. In the share exchange market, recently, the investors express their favor and blame more aggressively than before. Unfortunately, Huaxing Chemical becomes a spotlight of public´s criticism in Dec. 2011 that the investors began to oppugn management and strategy of Huaxing Chemical.
Although Huaxing Chemical is oppugned by the investors and the company blamed cost pressure for its stagnation in 2011, some dark horses like Jiangsu Lanfeng, Noposion, Lianhe Technology and so forth still
achieve outstanding performance and gain investors´ favor under the same circumstances in the meantime.
In order to catch up with these dark horses, other agrochemical companies such as Tianrong Group are in an effort to push their relocations to enhance their competitiveness one by one. No matter how they achieve the relocations, it´s confirmed that production in chemical parks has become a trend in Chinese agrochemical industry. Meanwhile, the industrial integration also implies that Chinese enterprises are careful and sensible but more aggressive than before. At last, it shouldn´t be neglected the restoring pesticide market in China.
- Jiangsu Lanfeng is favored by investors in Chinese stock market.
- Huaxing Chemical is oppugned by investors due to the weak performance.
- Shenyang Sciencreat doesn´t run any capacity constructions about haloxyfop-R-methyl and diflufenican.
- Jiangsu Huifeng removes capital in two IPO projects for stronger overseas business.
- Vertellus launched 10,000t/a 3-cyanopyridine production unit around early Dec. 2011.
- Bifenox meets a weak situation in production and market in China.
- Thaihot Group establishes an organofluorine project to take place of weak pesticide business.
- Fengshan Group runs trial production of 3,000t/a trifluralin technical which belongs to the first stage of the 5,000t/a trifluralin technical transformation.
- Acetochlor supply shortage in China alleviates in Nov., but the situation still continues.
- Lier Chemical delays the construction of the 600t/a glufosinate-ammonium technical project several times.
- Shandong Zhongshi runs the whole relocation, which initiated immediately after the severe fire accident happened in Dec. 2010.
- Tianrong group´s whole relocation will go into the stage of Jiangsu Ruihe and Jiangsu Zhongyi´s relocation in a short term.
- Hubei Huida runs plant relocation to meet governmental regulation for safe production.
- Five main herbicides such as glyphosate, paraquat, acetochlor, atrazine and quizalofop-P-ethyl all meet price hike at a slow pace in 2011.
- Glyphosate price keeps relatively stable in 2011.
Click for report details: www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Agriculture, Farming & Raw Materials Company Profile Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/Agriculture-Farming-Raw-Mater ..
Browse all Latest Market Research Reports www.companiesandmarkets.com/Market/All/Market-Research?aCode=f3f ..
Companiesandmarkets.com is a leading online business information aggregator with over 300,000 market reports and company profiles available to our clients. Our extensive range of reports are sourced from the leading publishers of business information and provide clients with the widest range of information available. In terms of company profiles, Companiesandmarkets.comâs online database allows clients access to market and corporate information to over 100,000 different companies. We provide clients with a fully indexed database of information where clients can find specific market reports on their niche industry sectors of interest.