2014-02-19 18:25:15 - Recently published research from GlobalData, "Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review", is now available at Fast Market Research
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/777508_hitachi_aloka_medical_ltd_strategic_s ..
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. (Hitachi Aloka), formerly Aloka Co., Ltd., manufactures, sells, and services medical equipment and technologies. Its major products include diagnostic ultrasound systems, bone densitometry systems, sample preparation systems, radiation measuring instruments, and imaging systems for experimental animals. The company operates in North America, Europe, Asia and other regions. Hitachi Aloka is a subsidiary of Hitachi Medical Corporation. Hitachi Aloka is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd.
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Key Facts
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Key Employees
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - History
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Company Statement
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Key Manufacturing Facilities
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Business Description
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Strengths
Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
Strength - Diversified Geographical Presence
Strength - Synergy with Hitachi Medical
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Weakness - Litigation Claims
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Opportunities
Opportunity - Business Initiatives
Opportunity - Market Growth in Emerging Economies
Opportunity - Global Diagnostic Imaging Market
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Threats
Threat - Regulatory Requirements
Threat - Competitive Pressures
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deals By Year, 2008 to YTD 2014
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., Medical Equipment, Deals By Type, 2008 to YTD 2014
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., Recent Developments
May 14, 2013: Olympus Endoscopes Now Powered By Hitachi's ProSound F75 Ultrasound Processor
Apr 29, 2013: Hitachi Aloka Medical To Launch New F37 Ultrasound System At ACOG Annual Meeting
Apr 04, 2013: Hitachi Medical Installs First Echelon Oval 1.5T MR System At West Boca Diagnostic Imaging
Mar 06, 2013: Hitachi Medical Systems To Showcase Noblus Ultrasound With Flexible Style At ECR 2013 In Vienna
Section 5 - Appendix
List of Tables
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., Key Facts
Hitachi Aloka Medical, Ltd., Key Employees
Full Table of Contents is available at:
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.