2013-12-05 16:32:19 - Recently published research from WealthInsight, "HNWI Asset Allocation in Peru to 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Peru HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Peru HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* Peruvian HNWI assets are relatively evenly spread between the six main asset classes. At the end of 2012, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Peru, accounting for 26.7% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 16.9%, fixed-income with 15.8%, cash with 15.6%, business interests with 15.2%, and alternatives with 9.8%.
* Equities recorded the strongest growth over the review period. Driven by a strong local residential market, real estate also
* Foreign equity holdings also performed well, increasing from 9.1% of total HNWI assets in 2008 to 10.7% in 2012.
* WealthInsight's research showed that, at the end of 2012, 26% of Peruvian HNWIs had second homes abroad.
* As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$27 billion, representing 24.6% of the wealth holdings of Peruvian HNWIs.
* Investment funds (held by asset managers and wealth managers) accounted for US$37billion of HNWI assets in 2012, equating to 33% of HNWI wealth in 2012.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/739271_hnwi_asset_allocation_in_peru_to_2013 ..
* Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Peru Wealth in Context
3.3.1 World statistics
3.3.2 Distribution of wealth in Peru
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of Peruvian HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Trends in "art, wine and wheels"
4.1.2 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.3 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.4 Trends of investments in fixed-income
4.1.5 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.6 Trends of investments in business interests
4.2 Analysis of foreign investments
4.2.1 Investments in the rest of Latin America
4.2.2 Investments in North America (including the Caribbean)
4.2.3 Investments in Europe (including the UK)
4.2.4 Investments in Asia-Pacific
4.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
4.4 Analysis of Peruvian UHNWI Investments
5.1 Additional Regional Information
5.2 Regulations on Taxes
5.3 Key Drivers
5.3.1 LC to US$ exchange rate
5.3.2 Real GDP growth
5.3.3 Per capita GDP
5.3.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.3.5 Commodity index
5.3.6 Foreign direct investment
5.3.7 Inflation rate
5.3.8 Interest rate
5.3.9 Balance of payments
5.3.10 Stock market performance
5.4 Wealth breakdowns
8 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Largest Peruvian Cities, 2012
Table 3: Peruvian Allocations of HNWI Assets (%), 2008-2017
Table 4: Peruvian HNWIs - Holdings Growth (%), 2008-2017
Table 5: Peruvian Allocations of HNWI Assets (US$ billion), 2008-2017
Table 6: Peruvian HNWIs - Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets (%), 2008-2017
Table 7: Peruvian HNWIs - Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2008-2017
Table 8: Peruvian Trends in "Art, Wine and Wheels", 2008-2012
Table 9: Latin American Residential Real Estate Prices (US$ per Square Meter), 2012
Table 10: Global Prime Residential Real Estate Prices (US$ per Square Meter), 2012
Table 11: Global Prime International City Performances (%), 2008-2012
Table 12: Peruvian HNWIs -Foreign investment allocations per asset class (%), 2008-2017
Table 13: Peruvian HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2008-2017
Table 14: Peruvian HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2008-2017
Table 15: Peruvian UHNWIs - Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets (%), 2012
Table 16: PEN to US$ Exchange Rate, 2008-2017
Table 17: Peruvian Real GDP Growth (%), 2008-2017
Table 18: Peruvian GDP Per Capita, 2008-2017
Table 19: Peruvian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2008-2012
Table 20: Global Commodity Indices, 2008-2017
Table 21: Peruvian Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2008-2017
Table 22: Peruvian Inflation Rate, 2008-2017
Table 23: Peruvian Benchmark Interest Rate, 2008-2017
Table 24: Peruvian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2008-2012
Table 25: Peruvian Stock Market Performance, 2008-2012
Table 26: Peruvian HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2008-2017
Table 27: Peru Appendix 1
Table 28: Peru Appendix 2
List of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.