2014-01-08 10:22:17 - New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain to 2013"
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Spain HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Spain HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* In 2012, there were 141,691 core millionaires in Spain, with a combined wealth of US$609 billion and an average wealth of US$4.3 million.
* During the review period, the number of core HNWIs decreased by 2.2% from 144,895 in 2008 to 141,691 in 2012.
* According to WealthInsight's projections, the number of core HNWIs in Spain is expected to grow by around 23.2% over the forecast period to reach 174,619 by 2017.
* Independent market sizing of
Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/760686_hnwi_asset_allocation_in_spain_to_201 ..
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Santander Private Bank, La Caixa Banca Privada, Inversis, Sabadell Urquijo Banca Privada, Catalunya Caixa, Bankinter Banca Privada, Banca March, Renta 4 Banco, Invercalia, Popular Banca Privada
Partial Table of Contents:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Spanish Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Spain
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of Spanish HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in 'art, wine and wheels'
4.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed-income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of Investments in business interests
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.1 Investments in Europe
4.2.2 Investments in North America (including the US, Mexico and the Caribbean)
4.2.3 Investments in Asia-Pacific
4.2.4 Investments in Central and South America
4.2.5 Investments in the Middle East
4.2.6 Investments in Africa
4.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs. Investable Assets
4.4 Analysis of Spanish UHNWI Investments
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Spain
5.1.2 Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
5.1.3 Human resource availability for the wealth management industry
5.2 Regulations on Taxes
5.3 Regulations Related to Immigration, Investment and Employment
5.4 Key Drivers
5.4.1 Euro to US$ exchange rate
5.4.2 Real GDP growth
5.4.3 Per capita GDP
5.4.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.4.5 Commodity index
5.4.6 Foreign direct investments - inflow and outflow
5.4.7 Inflation rate
5.4.8 Interest rate
5.4.9 Balance of payments
5.4.10 Government debt
5.4.11 Stock market performance
5.5 Wealth Breakdowns
6 About WealthInsight
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Regions in Spain,
Table 3: Largest Cities in Spain,
Table 26: Spanish Allocations of HNWI Assets, 2008-
Table 27: Spanish HNWIs - Holdings Growth (%), 2008-
Table 28: Spanish HNWIs - Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets(%), 2008-
Table 29: Spanish HNWIs - Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2008-
Table 30: Spanish Trends in 'Art, Wine and Wheels', 2008-
Table 31: Global Prime Real Estate Prices per Square Meter in US Dollars,
Table 32: Spanish HNWIs - Percentage of Foreign Investment Allocations, 2008-
Table 33: Spanish HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2008-
Table 34: Spanish HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2008-
Table 35: Spanish UHNWIs - Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets,
Table 43: Spanish Income Tax Rates for the Year Ended December 31,
Table 44: Spanish Capital Gains Tax Rates for the Year Ended December 31,
Table 45: Euro to US$ Exchange Rate, 2008-
Table 46: Spanish Real GDP Growth (%), 2008-
Table 47: Spanish GDP Per Capita (US$), 2008-
Table 48: Spanish Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billions) 2008-
Table 49: Spanish Commodity Indices, 2008-
Table 50: Spanish Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2008-
Table 51: Spanish Inflation Rate (%), 2008-
Table 52: Spanish Money Market Rate (%), 2008-
Table 53: Spanish Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2008-
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.