New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "HNWI Asset Allocation in Sweden to 2013"
PR-Inside.com: 2014-03-22 12:04:55
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Sweden HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Sweden HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Sweden with 24.3% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 17.5%, business interests with 17.5%, cash & deposits with 15.5%, fixed-income with 15.5%, and alternatives with 9.7%.
* Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded growth during the review period at 77%, 49% and 47% respectively.
* Alternative assets held by Swedish HNWIs increased during the review period from 9.3% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 9.7% in 2013; HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.5% of total assets in 2009 to 1.9% in 2013.
* Over the forecast period, WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline to 1.5% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
* As of 2013, Swedish HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$375 billion, representing 48.5% of wealth holdings.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/780647_hnwi_asset_allocation_in_sweden_to_20 ..
* Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Nordea Private Bank, SEB Private Banking, Carnegie Private Bank, Cartella Wealth Management, Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking, SkandiaBanken Private Banking, Swedbank Private Banking, Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag, Handelsbanken Private Banking,
Partial Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Swedens Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Sweden
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of Swedish HNWI Investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Classes
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in 'art, wine and wheels'
4.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed-income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of Investments in business interests
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.1 Investments in Europe
4.2.2 Investments in North America (Including the US, Mexico and the Caribbean)
4.2.3 Investments in Asia-Pacific
4.2.4 Investments in Central and South America
4.2.5 Investments in the Middle East
4.2.6 Investments in Africa
4.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs. Investable Assets
4.4 Analysis of Swedish UHNWI Investments
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Sweden
5.1.2 Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
5.1.3 Human resource availability for the wealth management industry
5.2 Regulations on Taxes
5.3 Regulations Related to Immigration, Investment and Employment
5.4 Key Drivers
5.4.1 SEK to US$ exchange rate
5.4.2 Real GDP growth
5.4.3 Per capita GDP
5.4.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.4.5 Commodity index
5.4.6 Foreign direct investments - inflow and outflow
5.4.7 Inflation rate
5.4.8 Interest rate
5.4.9 Balance of payments
5.4.10 Government debt
5.4.11 Stock market performance
5.5 Wealth Breakdowns
6 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Regions in Sweden,
Table 3: Swedish Allocations of HNWI Assets, 2009-
Table 4: Swedish HNWIs - Holdings Growth (%), 2009-
Table 5: Swedish HNWIs - Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2009-
Table 6: Swedish HNWIs - Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets(%), 2009-
Table 7: Swedish Trends in 'Art, Wine and Wheels', 2009-
Table 8: Global Prime Real Estate Prices per Square Meter (US$),
Table 9: Swedish HNWIs - Percentage of Foreign Investment Allocations, 2009-
Table 10: Swedish HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2009-
Table 11: Swedish HNWIs - Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2009-
Table 12: Swedish UHNWIs - Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets,
Table 13: Swedish Income Tax Bands (SEK), 2013-
Table 14: SEK per US$ Exchange Rate, 2009-
Table 15: Sweden Real GDP Growth (%), 2009-
Table 16: Swedish GDP Per Capita (US$), 2009-
Table 17: Swedish Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion) 2009-
Table 18: Swedish Commodity Indices, 2009-
Table 19: Swedish Foreign Direct Investments (US$ Billion), 2007-
Table 20: Swedish Inflation Rate (%), 2009-
Table 21: Swedish Money Market Rate (%), 2009-
Table 22: Swedish Balance of Payments (US$ Billion) 2009-
Table 23: Swedish Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP, 2009-
Table 24: Swedish Stock Market Performance, 2009-
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.