2013-02-14 20:34:14 - Recently published research from WealthInsight, "HNWI Asset Allocation in Turkey 2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Turkish HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocation of Turkish HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
* There were just over 94,000 HNWIs in Turkey in 2012. These HNWIs held US$500 billion in wealth, which equates to 43% of total individual wealth held in the country.
* In 2012, business interests were the largest asset class for HNWIs in Turkey (24% of total HNWI assets), followed by equities (22%), fixed income (19.6%), real estate (18.4%), cash (11.8%) and alternatives (4.3%).
* Fixed income products recorded the strongest growth over the review period,
driven by a movement into safer assets and relatively high local savings rates.
* As of 2012, HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$103 billion, representing 20.7% of the wealth holdings of Turkish HNWIs.
* WealthInsight’s research showed that in 2012, 39% of Turkish HNWIs had second homes abroad. The primary locations for these homes included Geneva, Zurich, Paris and London.
* At the end of 2012, Turkish HNWIs held 26.6% (US$138 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, which is in line with the worldwide norm of between 20% and 30%.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/537962_hnwi_asset_allocation_in_turkey_2013. ..
* Independent market sizing of Turkish HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2012
* HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Purchase
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country.
* The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database also includes up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Akbank, Anadolubank, Finansbank, Garanti, bank, Şekerbank, TEB Ozel, Tekstilbank, Turkish Bank, Turkland Bank, Türk Ekonomi Bankası, Türkiye Bankası, VakifBank, Yapı Kredi, Ziraat Bankası, Bank Mellat, Citibank, Denizbank (controlled by Sberbank), HSBC Bank, ING Bank, JPMorgan Chase Bank, Société Générale, WestLB AG, Deniz Yatirim Ortakligi AŞ, Asya Menkul Kiymetler Yatirim Ortakligi AŞ, Euro Trend Yatirim Ortakligi AŞ, Vakif Finansal Kiralama AŞ
Partial Table of Contents:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Turkish Wealth in Context
3.3.1 World statistics
3.3.2 Distribution of wealth in Turkey
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Analysis of Turkish HNWI investments
4.1 Analysis by Asset Class
4.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
4.1.2 Trends in “art, wine and wheels”
4.1.3 Trends of investments in real estate
4.1.4 Trends of investments in cash and deposits
4.1.5 Trends of investments in fixed income
4.1.6 Trends of investments in equity
4.1.7 Trends of investments in business interest
4.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
4.2.1 Investments in Europe
4.2.2 Investments in the Middle East
4.2.3 Investments in North America
4.2.4 Investments in Asia-Pacific
4.2.5 Investments in Latin America
4.2.6 Investments in Africa 38
4.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
4.4 Analysis of Turkish UHNWI Investments
5.1 Additional Components of the Wealth Sector in Turkey
5.1.2 Demand for intergenerational wealth transfer
5.2 Regulatory environment in Turkey
5.2.1 Regulations on taxes
5.3 Key Drivers
5.3.1 LC to US$ exchange rate
5.3.2 Real GDP growth
5.3.3 Per capita GDP
5.3.4 Domestic market capitalization
5.3.5 Housing price index
5.3.6 Commodity index
5.3.7 Foreign direct investment
5.3.8 Inflation rate
5.3.9 Interest rate
5.3.10 Balance of payments
5.3.11 Government debt
5.3.12 Stock market performance
5.4 Wealth Breakdowns
6 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: The largest 10 cities by population, 2011
Table 3: TURKEY: Data Summary
Table 4: TURKEY – Forecast Summary
Table 5: TURKEY: Allocations of HNWI Assets, 2007−2017
Table 6: TURKEY: HNWI Holdings Growth 2007–2017
Table 7: TURKEY: HNWIs – Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets 2007–2017
Table 8: TURKEY: HNWIs – Alternative Asset Composition 2007–2017
Table 9: TURKEY: Trends in “Art, Wine and Wheels 2007–2011
Table 10: TURKEY: Residential real estate prices, US$ terms, 2012
Full Table of Contents is available at:
WealthInsight provides detailed data and insightful analysis on the global wealth sector. With decades of experience providing business information, they help organizations in the wealth industry make informed decisions, position themselves more effectively and uncover and capitalize on opportunities to win new business. View more research from WealthInsight at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1036
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.