2013-01-08 15:33:22 - New Energy market report from GlobalData: "Holland Board of Public Works - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review"
The Holland Board of Public Works (HBPW) is a US-based community-owned enterprise. It comprises three enterprise funds of the City of Holland with its board being governed by City Charter and City Council. HBPW provides utility services in four categories, namely, water, electricity, wastewater, and broadband. Its GIS services provide information on various utility delivery systems, which assist its employees in new developing areas. The 17-mile fiber optic backbone of the enterprise supports the internal communication links between all its facilities and various public services of the communities, including local hospitals, schools and governmental agencies.
Full Report Details at
- www.fastmr.com/prod/527462_holland_board_of_public_works_strateg ..
Holland Board of Public Works Key Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2011: HBPW To Move Ahead With Power Options Evaluationn
Board of Public Works - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
* Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
* Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
* SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
* Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
* Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
* Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
* Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
* Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
* Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
* Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
* Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
* Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
* Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
* Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Report Table of Contents:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1 - About the Company
Holland Board of Public Works - Key Facts
Holland Board of Public Works - Key Employees
Holland Board of Public Works - Key Employee Biographies
Holland Board of Public Works - Major Products and Services
Holland Board of Public Works - History
Holland Board of Public Works - Company Statement
Holland Board of Public Works - Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Holland Board of Public Works - Business Description
Holland Board of Public Works - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Holland Board of Public Works - Strengths
Strength - Integrated Business Model
Strength - Increasing Operational Efficiency
Strength - Huge Customer Base
Holland Board of Public Works - Weaknesses
Weakness - Opposition from Social Activists
Holland Board of Public Works - Opportunities
Opportunity - Growing Demand for Waste Water Treatment
Opportunity - Demand for Broadband
Holland Board of Public Works - Threats
Threat - Strict Emission Control Norms
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
Threat - Delay in Power Sector Reforms
Holland Board of Public Works - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Holland Board of Public Works, Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2011: HBPW To Move Ahead With Power Options Evaluation
Section 4 - Appendix
List of Tables
Holland Board of Public Works, Key Facts
Holland Board of Public Works, Key Employees
Holland Board of Public Works, Key Employee Biographies
Holland Board of Public Works, Major Products and Services
Holland Board of Public Works, History
Holland Board of Public Works, Key Competitors
GlobalData is a leading provider of global business intelligence including market, competitor, product and customer information. It provides in-depth research, analysis, data and forecasts through a range of interactive online databases, reports and management briefings. GlobalData has a large team of experienced research and analysis, consulting, and marketing experts. It has a global presence, including key offices in the US, Europe and Asia. The group has over 50 years of experience of delivering market intelligence data and analysis and a highly experienced senior management team. View more research from GlobalData at www.fastmr.com/catalog/publishers.aspx?pubid=1015
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at www.fastmr.com
or call us at 1.800.844.8156.